Japanese Unlimited E Series 1 Cards (Base Expansion Pack)

Thanks! and congrats, nice rare card to the collection.

According to the table earlier, the Ponyta card is not as rare however this one has emerged and quality looks decent…

www.mercari.com/jp/items/m97226359185/

Its nothing special, just a fan club mag promo

A pichu has emerged without the 1st edition stamp…

www.mercari.com/jp/items/m66234642175/

Too expensive for me

Likewise! Got excited seeing the missing stamp and then saw the price :neutral_face:

This one has been up for quite a while now. They haven’t really budged much on price - I can’t see it selling that high any time soon.

I know the seller knows he has a valuable card but, come on, he has to realize no one would be dumb enough

Strange! Not sure why Buyee is showing it under newly listed on today’s search when searching ‘e’.

Add another one to the list!

15 Likes

I wonder if these test cards ever made their way into someones private collection, rather than being destroyed as they were probably meant to have been :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Those were sold in an auction on YJ mid 2016. They haven’t emerged since, but they at least weren’t destroyed in 2001/2002 but are now in someone’s private collection.

What’s also interesting is that those three sample cards have two different versions: with and without e-reader borders.

Greetz,
Quuador

10 Likes

Hi there, picked these 3 up today, really excited! I also wanted to use this thread to see if anyone had more information on the L1 Unlimited trio also, I assume it was handed out at some event to be played with but it would be cool to get some concrete info.

14 Likes

Did also you buy them for these listed prices? Because 1k JpYen each is an insanely good price. :open_mouth:

Greetz,
Quuador

nice! sick find dude!
I just find it weird that I can see “マーク無し” written on their labels, which means no symbol.
so they knew that those are unlimited versions. but most likely not their value, so they priced them that way.

It was listed as “Edition Mu” they just had no idea :blush:

Yes! 2,800 yen total!

1 Like

Hammy with the biggest W of the year

Wow, congratulations @hamster that’s probably around $2k worth of cards right there.

yup! big unlimited fan, I collect cyndaquil so I hope i can get the e1 unl version of that!