Japanese No Rarity Price Discussion

its a dog of a set for that, nearly all mine have it too :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

i know right, i actually opened a 1st edition box of neo destiny back in 2011, all holos have that kind of silvering or worst, i just have a problem with them being graded 10’s with the silvering present

2 Likes

Yeah a few of mine have flecking too…
I agree, leniency on certain sets/things can be frustrating.

2 Likes

1st ed charizard is way more of a known gem and mint copies are literally drying up because so many are now graded, that combined with more people gaining enough money to afford one which increases the demand hence the price rise, no rarity is far more of a speciality so I can’t see the prices just rising and rising like that of 1ed base.

2 Likes

I think no rarities will be worth much more one day when the dust settles. There already going on auction for 3 times as much.

1 Like

Perhaps, but most people (not just pokemon collectors) couldn’t care less about no rarity cards. Everyone and their mom wants an English 1st Edition Charizard.

8 Likes

Would have to agree with you on that one.

1 Like

hmm who put you in touch with him ahha i still want the 17-102 through hhaha we will come up with something

My mom doesn’t. I even asked. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hah but my mums mum does grandma wants that charizard

2 Likes

That is not what she told me. :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Saw that one coming.

1 Like

so did she

bet everyone saw that one coming

1 Like

For now… Point is too Japanese collectors there very important.

Venusaur is sitting at 1925usd. I’d like to see a 1st end shadowless PSA 10 venusaur go anywhere near that.

Go to hell lol xD

It is the first PSA 10 copy. Judging by the bid activity, it is also a bid war.

Either way, I am speaking objectively about No Rarity cards. I personally like them, but the current demand and/or awareness is nowhere near the 1st Edition Base set.

2 Likes

you should relax about it. Most of the time you spent referring to it is about it’s price, low pop and novelty. You had your collection goals before they suddenly popped up and now you are frantically throwing everything out for these “new cards”. I could understand liquidating certain parts of other collections to fund your main collection but just take time to think about what you want. Hope you don’t do anything drastic until you have time to re-prioritize your collection goals.

Some PSA 10 Japanese EX seem like a nice price.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Psa-Pokemon-Cards-Both-10-Both-Highly-Desirable-Mew-Mewtwo-Mint-/321959766626?hash=item4af64c2a62:g:05sAAOSwUdlWeDLm

4 Likes

4 Likes

She talks?

Can we please move the discussion out of this thread?

3 Likes