Japanese Neo Genesis + Legendary Collection boxes

I’m looking to find out current valuation for following sealed boxes. :blush:

Japanese Neo GenesisEnglish Legendary Collection
At least ebay has something to offer for Neo Genesis since there’s one sold listing for $630, is this the usual amount people have paid for these boxes lately?
Legendary Collection on the other hand is much more tricky, seems like they haven’t sold publicly for ages and even the single booster packs are $150+ right now. $150x36 packs makes already whopping $5400 without increase that comes with sealed box. What’s the realistic amount for this item in your opinion?

My Legendary Collection valuation might be bias, but packs have been selling at auction for above $200. That’d put the minimum value at $7200 plus the box topper (harder to grade than Skyridge, but good value in a 10). I traded one earlier this year for an above $7k valuation. An unverified (by me) sale from someone I trust is quoted at $8500. I’m aware of another from a month prior for $7500.

These numbers would lead fair value to be a minimum of $7200 (good deal) to $8500.

I will say a few have come up for sale recently which may put downward pressure on price. At least one person has considered opening it to sell packs individually. If you’re a seller, I would hold tight and not dump supply. If you’re a buyer, it might be worth it to see if someone caves. Either way, the product is stabilizing amid a flow of sales.

1 Like

@gemmintpokemon
I did notice ebay has also some $200 packs but I didn’t want to sound too optimistic in op, that’s why the example above includes $150 a piece.
Not looking to sell mine or buy another from somewhere, just filling the gaps I have with pricing info. Thanks again for lightning quick answer!

recently traded my LC box for 8k value and i know a friend of mine that traded 8k value for his LC box recently

1 Like

Not sute how helpful tbis is but a japanese neo 1 box was sold by mandarake for 70k yen and it sold quite fast.

1 Like