Japanese Bulk - Is anyone buying?

Hi there!

New on this forum and recently started collecting the japanese cards.

Bought tons of best of xy and shining legends and have a lot of bulk I dont use now laying around.

Does anyone know who buys japanese cards Bulk?

Thank you in advance!

Michael

I do, but a lot of people dont like shipping big bulk to Norway :slightly_frowning_face: if you have any Hoopa cards from the set you wanna sell, send me a DM and ill buy em all :grin:

I don’t think I’ve seen more than 0.02 trade value on Japanese C/uc for current sets on bulk, and you’d need a lot to make shipping worth it at that point…

1 Like

what about older gen japanese bulk up to b+w please? ive ended up with about 300 random holo and about 1k japanese bulk.

I think BW bulk is still considered new for this, and may not rise for some time, especially with the undesirable (imo) holo design.

There is someone on pokebeach trading for it, but US only.

You can check out my Trade thread, I am also trading for any and all Bulk (including Japanese). I haven’t updated it in a while, but you might see some stuff that interests you!

www.elitefourum.com/t/arceus-and-pichu-contest-cards-400/16425/1

What about for just the ultra rares/holos? Is there any value to them to people?

I’m trading for those too, same thing though, where you can spend your time and list individual cards, and wait long time for them to sell, with probably low margins due to all costs including your time.

OR you can trade them to me :blush: I have some rates for Japanese bulk on my trade thread, but especially for higher value cards (SR,UR,RR) and pre BW, we can probably work something out if I have something you want!

Are you really interested? I’m from Finland and I have lots of Japanese bulk, shipping to Norway is no issue for me your country being that close :blush:

In general I haven’t seen much interest for Japanese bulk unfortunately and I have lots of bulk sitting inside tins. Now that Japanese booster boxes have more booster packs it increases the amount of bulk too.

Cheers! I am not a fan of the newer japanese holo design…and the sm either. I have alot of neo unc and common japanese and before along with a bunch of holos pre b+w back to maybe neo

Do you remember which sites you’ve seen offering 0.02 for Japanese C/U cards? I know it’s not much, but as a last resort it would be better than nothing - Japanese bulk seems to consistently be the hardest thing to sell.

Someone on pokebeach is trading at that value to people in the US. I’m basically doing the same on here with my trade thread, they have more playable/new stuff, while I have a huge variety of cards and products and will ship internationally as long as the trade is large enough.

What do you do with your bulk please? If I can be nosey…re bulk…booster boxes…sets…lots? i am just curious(probably asked before though)

I’ll pick through it and then trade it, not really looking for any Japanese bulk post BW.

trade bulk for bulk? sorry just trying to work out your aim ha.If its hard to shift etc.

I’m trading for the bulk, keeping what I want, and getting rid of the rest for English ultra rares to the person on pokebeach who trades for Japanese bulk (US only).