Japanese boosters collection. Only miss one to be happy !

Hello,

I just wanted to show you my collection of japanese boosters from base set to World Champions Pack. Everything that can have an edition is 1st edition.
I am still looking for one… the unlimited World Champions Pack… But it’s so hard to find it !

imgur.com/a/kvkX6hv
Hope you enjoy :blush:

25 Likes

Excellent job, especially getting the Web, WCP and McDonalds packs. I’m afraid I have to dock some points for your PCG packs not being in the correct order though :wink:

Will you try and find all the other unlimited packs?

4 Likes

Thanks !
Yes sorry for the wrong order, I have naively followed the order on the list of TCG expansions on Bulbapedia. I will fix this :blush:

For the unlimited I am just looking for the WCP, but I think it is impossible… I really hope I will find it one day…

3 Likes

Beautiful. Very well done!

1 Like

I’ve never seen a World Champions Pack in person and I’ve never seen one positioned next to other packs: I had no idea they were so tiny! Congratulations on putting this together and good luck with the unlimited WCP pack - they do appear but not often and you usually have to be very quick to buy.

3 Likes

Ah ! happy you can see its size !
They really do appear ?? :open_mouth:
I have never seen one on Mercari/Yahoo/Mandarake, only 1st Ed…
I think I do not look enough…

1 Like

25 unlimited packs sold pretty quickly last August on Mercari for 60,000 JPY. The listing is still up at www.mercari.com/jp/items/m73400078583 but it’s getting close to when it’ll expire, so here’s a screenshot:

It’s weird that I’ve known about this listing for a while but it wasn’t until your post today that I realised how small the packs are. :grin:

Wow ! :open_mouth:
But they all seem opened, with that price I would have gone crazy to miss that if they had been unopened !

Only 10 of the 25 were opened, and yep, most of us were pretty shocked by that listing considering the more common 1st edition packs had sold around that price individually at that point.

This is incredible. I would have bought that immediately. I hope the person who bought them will see my cry for help ahah

1 Like

I sent you a DM :blush:

There was a 1ed WCP on mercari the other day for 60,000 yen. Last ones I remember were from pkonno on yahoo and like 300k yen each, so thought it seemed a little too good to be true.

Yes I bought my 1st Ed from Pkonno in 2016 or 2017 I don’t really remember.
I saw that one at 60,000 and hesitated to buy it. But unlimited is my priority

1 Like

incredible, nice collection

1 Like

Lovely packs!

1 Like

Lovely collection!

1 Like

Incredible collection, wish you the best finding the unlimited WCP Pack! The search is 90% of the fun

3 Likes

Thanks ! Yes a lot of fun and also a lot of frustration !

1 Like

Wind from the Sea is my favourite…
Makes me wanna go hiking.

That’s an amazing collection. Do the cards from the world championship packs have a special back like the American releases do?