James' Wizards Of The Coast Collection

Yes it is… You never know you might defy the odds and pick it up from under the radar somehow.

Congrats on the genesis set, absolute banger in 1st ed.

1 Like

Sorry man my 1st ed Destiny set went a couple of months ago otherwise I would have been happy to bundle it in with the Genesis for you. That one was hard to let go because it really is a beautiful set.

I’m really glad you like the Genesis set though. :blush: Always great to have that sort of feedback.

1 Like

Small update today. Got the rest of the WOTC Pre Releases i have been waiting so i now have the full set (no raichu obviously haha). This pretty much wraps up all the Wizards Promo cards and defiantly already miss buying promo cards… May look into more Unnumbered Jpn Promos one day haha. But for now its time to save up all the coins to buy other 1st ED Neo series sets :confused:

In other news if anyone has ANY Korean base set Abras or Kadabras let me know :blush:

6 Likes

lovely Pre-release cards :blush:

1 Like

I approve of your Pre-releases. I have a soft spot for the Aerodactyl one, though, as the card art from Fossils was very dynamic compared to some other artwork.

1 Like

is that both pattern’s of the aerodactly card?

Cheers guys :blush:

Yes it both versions of the Pre Release Aerodactly, bit hard to see the real difference in my shitty phone photos haha

Today I received a card I have searched for for many months. The JR Rally Promo Mewoth, this now wraps up all the English JR Promos. Can’t thank @hapycakeoven enough for finding this card and selling it to me (the bonus cards he sent we’re awesome too). Can 100% recommend him as awesome seller on this site :blush:

Also turns out I have missed a few cards when making up my WOTC list, I forgot the Trainer Deck sets and the FPO cards. So I’m taking a break from the 1st Ed Neo sets (complete sets for sale have dried up over the last month anyway) and going to start finding the Trainer Decks followed by the FPO cards.

If anyone has a Trainer Deck A OR B they are willing to part with please let me know, I’m after UNSEALED complete decks, prefer still with original deck box and condition doesn’t matter.

I also have a pretty neat PSA 10 Japanese Promo card on its way too that should be here in about a week :blush:

JR Promo Meowth

The bonus cards

1 Like

Regarding FPO:
There’s the Beckett-graded set on eBay and then, if he has another, whatever Rusty (Charizard Authority) can provide. I’m fairly certain those are the only two sources you’ll find. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah i have been watching The-Charizard-Authority’s FPO cards just hoping to catch a Trainer Deck B that is a little cheaper first :stuck_out_tongue:

Soo I reiceved my first trophy card today :blush: Admittedly its a much lower scale one but I still like it nonetheless. PSA 10 Grand Party! Hopefully this will be the start off my PSA Trophy card collection (when i win lotto lel)

5 Likes

Grand Party is an awesome card.

1 Like

Pokemontycoon!

1 Like

Oh how we can dream

Tell me about it. Literally: I dreamt I was in a store and they sold rocket boosters for 1 euro each. I was so happy. Than I got to the shelve, and they were sold out. I asked if they could check their storage. They came back with fake cards. And not the good novelty kind, the sucky quality worthless kind. Nightmare :\

My gf called me crazy. :blush:

2 Likes

back in 2011 i was working super long hours, was 18 years old and just started getting back into pokemon, i had a 1st edition neo destiny booster coming from a seller on ebay, while at work one day i started day dreaming, and instead of thinking about good looking girls, i day dreamed about a girl in a bikini holding a 1st edition neo destiny booster pack

2 Likes

Lol

Oh god, thats truly nightmare material haha. All mine just revolve a TMB Psa 10 collection haha.
Dont worry man, they never understand :wink:

I had a dream that my girlfriend had opened my Clash of the Blue Sky box.

Needless to say the box is now safe (hopefully) with @pottsinator.

3 Likes

haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I will not be opening that one! :blush: