James' Wizards Of The Coast Collection

You think you had it bad? We didn’t even have any Pokemon related events here and booster packs (fossil, jungle, base) were $13 a pop. :rofl:

We had to pay double that!

:thinking:

Yes, little village in the Netherlands… So a lot of people in between wanting to make a lot of money of of little kids.

once paid 30 dollars for a japanese neo booster. Never really pulled anything good looking back. Best card, at the time, was a white diamond gym chansey.

Ow ow, a rocket raichu, that was swweeet. Never knew how rare it was. But it got destroyed by getting wet… Still have it somewhere though.

Wow that’s rough guys! Good to see it hasn’t dampened your love for the tcg though :blush: We were fortunate here to have quite a bit of competition in booster pack selling so it drove prices down to a fair amount.

Bit of an update today! Im still waiting on my pre release cards to come in but when i get them (as well as the JR Rally Meowth i’m waiting on) that will wrap up the Original Series of sets and all the Wizards Promos (As far as i know) so i figured its time to move onto the Neo Series :blush:

After doing some research i realised most sets being sold had mixtures of 1st editions and unlimited cards in them which bothered me as i’d rather just collect one or the other. So i made the call to collect the whole Neo Series in 1st Edition only. Its something i’ve never done before and will be more expensive (slower) but im fine with that and i think it’ll be pretty cool in the end. So today i received my first set, Neo Genesis 1st Edition. Pretty exciting to start this new series as well as keep up my side collection (Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam collection, link is here) www.elitefourum.com/t/abra-and-kadabra-solo-collection-all-variants-all-languages/12721/1

So yeah heres just a couple of pics of the Holo’s :blush:

1 Like

Awesome additions to your collection mate, keep it up :blush:

Neo series cards are coming really popular again, can’t really blame people since every set has so much great content.

1st ed. Neo Genesis is always nice catch, good luck finding 3 other! :blush:

Hey! Did you buy that off me on eBay? Hope you like them!

Cheers guys :blush: Should be fun as ive never really done much 2nd gen stuff before. I already have leads on 1st ed Revelation and Discovery sets so that should be fine. Destiny is gunna be a stinger on the wallet though haha

Haha actually yes i did! They arrived today and very happy with them. Didnt realise you were on here haha :blush:

Yes it is… You never know you might defy the odds and pick it up from under the radar somehow.

Congrats on the genesis set, absolute banger in 1st ed.

1 Like

Sorry man my 1st ed Destiny set went a couple of months ago otherwise I would have been happy to bundle it in with the Genesis for you. That one was hard to let go because it really is a beautiful set.

I’m really glad you like the Genesis set though. :blush: Always great to have that sort of feedback.

1 Like

Small update today. Got the rest of the WOTC Pre Releases i have been waiting so i now have the full set (no raichu obviously haha). This pretty much wraps up all the Wizards Promo cards and defiantly already miss buying promo cards… May look into more Unnumbered Jpn Promos one day haha. But for now its time to save up all the coins to buy other 1st ED Neo series sets :confused:

In other news if anyone has ANY Korean base set Abras or Kadabras let me know :blush:

6 Likes

lovely Pre-release cards :blush:

1 Like

I approve of your Pre-releases. I have a soft spot for the Aerodactyl one, though, as the card art from Fossils was very dynamic compared to some other artwork.

1 Like

is that both pattern’s of the aerodactly card?

Cheers guys :blush:

Yes it both versions of the Pre Release Aerodactly, bit hard to see the real difference in my shitty phone photos haha

Today I received a card I have searched for for many months. The JR Rally Promo Mewoth, this now wraps up all the English JR Promos. Can’t thank @hapycakeoven enough for finding this card and selling it to me (the bonus cards he sent we’re awesome too). Can 100% recommend him as awesome seller on this site :blush:

Also turns out I have missed a few cards when making up my WOTC list, I forgot the Trainer Deck sets and the FPO cards. So I’m taking a break from the 1st Ed Neo sets (complete sets for sale have dried up over the last month anyway) and going to start finding the Trainer Decks followed by the FPO cards.

If anyone has a Trainer Deck A OR B they are willing to part with please let me know, I’m after UNSEALED complete decks, prefer still with original deck box and condition doesn’t matter.

I also have a pretty neat PSA 10 Japanese Promo card on its way too that should be here in about a week :blush:

JR Promo Meowth

The bonus cards

1 Like

Regarding FPO:
There’s the Beckett-graded set on eBay and then, if he has another, whatever Rusty (Charizard Authority) can provide. I’m fairly certain those are the only two sources you’ll find. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like