I've been waiting 2 years, 8 months (and counting) for my PSA returns

I sent my cards off to be graded with PSA via Graded Gem UK, an approved PSA Middleman. This was in January 2021 and they’re still not back yet. Apparently, PSA graded them ages ago but Graded Gem can’t afford to get them all back. From time to time he’ll get a small influx of money by selling people’s slabs who haven’t paid.

What I want to know is, why did PSA allow Ludkins customers to get their cards back (with no Ludkins payments) and not Graded Gem? Ludkins and Graded Gem were both in the same boat. They were both middlemen for PSA in the UK, both went bust. Yet PSA decided to bring the Sub Center (formally known as Dan’s Pokestop) in to manage Ludkins returns. Why one and not the other?

If anyone has any insight into this I’d love to know…

1 Like

The situation with Ludkins ended extremely messily. Graded Gem are working with PSA to get cards back and paid for without the lawyers getting involved, which no one wants.

I remember Connor’s good news update video late 2022 expecting to get all cards back in hand by Jan 2023 haha. Apparently for Graded Gem the issue is that people did not pay and are refusing to pay for their orders, however that works. I’m also waiting for my order with them via their former German office.

Sorry you’re getting screwed, but not sorry for Graded Gem.

If they were a responsible business, maybe they wouldn’t have accepted so many presumably bulk cards and advised their customers against it. They only have themselves (and PSA) to blame.

1 Like

Are Graded Gem UK running Ace Grading now ?

I don’t think so, I think Tom from graded gem works at ACE but doesn’t run it?

The 3 directors of the company are randolph, tom (ex graded gem) & connor (ex graded gem)

so whilst randolph has always said that ‘graded gem are not affiliated with ace grading’, the directors of the company are literally the old graded gem directors :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This is why psa removed gg along with other middle man companies who were working for competitors.

2 Likes

Good to know! Didn’t realise that was the case!

1 Like