It's not my birthday!

This is going to sound very self indulgent (and thanks for all the well wishes people!) :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

It’s not my birthday. If anyone cares, its June 21. I managed to mess up the registration process and now there’s no way of changing it back :open_mouth:

So yeah, come back then! :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL yes, I demand all of you give me Pokémon cards to celebrate :stuck_out_tongue:

dogma, I looked at your UPCCC profile and it says nothing about your birthday, age or gender.
We know so little about you, you could be a super-intelligent computer from some accounting firm that somehow got corrupted with software that made you interested in Pokemon cards :stuck_out_tongue:

He did study math :blush: :blush:

LOL! I am generally quite secretive about my personal life on the internet. I don’t even have a facebook account!

But OK I’ll give you one little tidbit - until about a week and a half ago, I used to work for KPMG, one of the ‘Big 4’ accountancy firms (but eeew, not as an accountant). That’s why your message made me laugh so much!

(OK, second tidbit - yeah I have a Masters in Maths too)

hahaha only geniuses and genius computers have masters in math :blush:

But you should get a facebook! I do not really like facebook much, but it is nice for the people who I like talking to who do not live close.

I had a facebook but then got rid of it shortly after (‘they’ said it was impossible but I did it, I was able to cold turkey face book boo-yeah! :stuck_out_tongue:)

dogma you intrigue me, I want to know everything about you, EVERYTHING :open_mouth:

Intel gathered so far indicates

1. you’re birthday is June 21st

2. You’re from the UK

3. You worked for one of the ‘Big-4’

4. You like Pokemon cards

5. You do not have a facebook account

6. you enjoy your internet privacy

Sorry you can’t fly under the radar forever we’ll soon know everything about you, your likes and your dislikes, your desires and fears, what you eat, when you eat, when you sleep, when you wake even when and what you dream we will know oh we will indeed know :sunglasses:

LOL that’s quite a lot of info already! I’m not that exciting, you might want to consider stalking someone else to avoid disappointment :blush:

I like math tooooooooooo