is this BGS 9.5 shadowless ninetales worthy of PSA 10?

Hey, next PWCC auction (8/19 starting) will have this card, a BGS 9.5 quad shadowless ninetales.

I know the opinion of the general public is that BGS 9.5 is weaker than PSA 10. What do you think about this? in my personal experience, I feel pretty solid about BGS 9.5. i feel this card is a pretty decent PSA 10. What do you think? just wanted to hear your opinions!

www.pwccmarketplace.com/items/1738204

centering on the back looks to be the only concern

most of my 10s have WORSE centering than that…

1 Like

Well now that you posted it here, don’t expect to steal it. :grin:

It’s the kind of card I’d buy for $250 or so and keep as is, but I’m sure flipping regraders might take a gamble on it. What I don’t like with PWCC is it’s almost impossible to spot surface flaws like holo scratches and such.

my condolences, buy the card not the grade :grin:

There could be problems you can’t see in the pics that could bring it down to an 8 or 9. Or maybe not. It’s a guessing game. In my experience they don’t crossover well.
If you can pay a PSA 9 price for it, or a little more, then you’re in good shape:)

1 Like

It’s hard to determine anything from scans a part from centering. If a BGS 9.5 is superior to PSA 10 why would you want to cross it over, also anytime I see a card like this you can *almost* guarantee it was already sent in to PSA to see if it would cross over. Also this quad 9.5 means that there were 4 areas of separate defects usually if you are going for PSA 10 you would hope to have 1 or 2 defects at the most.

1 Like