Is there a place you are aware of that we can trade?

Hey efour,

I’m new here but I’m really starting my journey to be a collector. As i don’t have unlimited funds, i kind of want to trade some of my sealed products for other sealed products. Does anyone here know of a place to do so?

I’m mainly looking for japanese promos and i have english promo + a boat load of sealed products.

I a sealed product collector and looking for other sealed product…

no sales trade threads anymore.

1 Like

Try exhausting all of your options. Facebook, Instagram, etc.

the grind never stops

Your best bet would probably just be facebook groups like virbank. Either that or just sell your product and then use that money to buy whatever else you are looking for.

1 Like

www.reddit.com/r/pkmntcgtrades

4 Likes

I’ve done some trades over Reddit (in the sub that pokecollectoramy linked) and that’s a decent option. But your best bet is honestly just to sell what you have and purchase what you want — that way you get to buy exactly what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

I recomend Instagram for trades

I’m just starting to grow my collection and have spent most of my time on ebay. I actually just made an alt IG account tonight to use strictly for pokemon and it’s quite difficult to know where to start. Do you have any advice on how to get going, who to follow, and where to look for buyers/sellers/traders?

Just post what you like, search for other posts, check which hashtags they are using, search for pokemon and follow top accounts, and you will start growing. It takes time and effort, but a good IG page reflects your reputation that’s why it’s good for trades.

I am pushing for PWCC to offer a “virtual” middleman trading service where you trade cards from one person’s PWCC vault account collection to another; ideally you can either use cards already in the vault or send to the vault to trade.

2 Likes