Is the low Pop number the reason for such a low sale?

So for this recent sale at 32k, seems very low even though I know some dislike the low pop number on the card. Also a new seller, could be a scam-wow seller.

I can see tca gaming has sold a BGS 7 for under $5700, seems like a good time to buy an English Zard 1st edition base set holo? At least for lower grades? What you all think, was considering the prospect…

0 feedback seller, most likely a fake sale. This level of card rarely gets auctioned on eBay from what I’ve seen, almost always have been seeing them on PWCC Premier or Goldin the past while.

I’d say whoever bought this (assuming it’s paid for) just gave the guy an interest free loan until eBay buyer protection steps in to sort it out :skull:.

3 Likes

It is unlikely that the card is legitimately owned by that seller.

Good time to buy a Zard?

Never really a “bad” time to buy a 1st Ed Base Charizard :slight_smile: , I’d say they’re a much better buy the past year or so compared to 2020/2021. Just my opinion at least, they seem to be down 40-60% depending on the grade/sales data you look at. I’ve also seen a slight uptick in certain grades the past while.

even worse

Also it doesn’t help that the listing image is just a cropped version of this

5 Likes

I figured, seems to good it always is right

I mean I guess I would say aiming for something like
This almost seems too good