Is it REAL, FAKE or RARE??

Hi everyone!

I am pretty serious collector, but as always I don’t know it all.
I am sure this is the same buyer who purchased the 1st edition shadowless base set booster for over $50K.
is the cards he is opening real, fake or rare. I noticed the Electrode at 2:29 has a jungle symbol but it’s art is from the base set, I am losing it? Thought and concerns :thinking:

1 Like

The electrode is perfectly fine. It is a known error in the first edition jungle set, but is not considered rare because all first edition non-holo jungle electrode are like that. Wizards of the Coast fixed the electrode art for the unlimited set. I don’t think you can get the correct art for a non-holo in first edition.

That being said, it’s not really any more rare or valuable than any other first edition non-holo, but is real.

2 Likes

awesome thanks for the information!

Jesus Christ, it felt like going on the internet 10 years ago when a pop up add would come on and blast shitty music into your ears.

1 Like

Obnoxious brummie accent reminds me why I don’t like visiting England. Cool cards though.

My God, I just watched the first 30 seconds of that video. That voice, over reaction and video splitting is ridiculous. Guy would do anything for a sub lol

1 Like

brummie???

From Birmingham :ok_hand: but sounds scouser to me

Scouser?

2 Likes

From Liverpool/Merseyside but sounds Geordie to me.

Geordie ? :smirk::joy::joy: that’s Newcastle before Gary asks

1 Like