Idea: Mass E4 autograph exchange

Love the idea! I’m in lol. The process could take months, I’d suggest doing it in groups or per location to save time on shipping. Like members who knows each other can meet up in groups or set a meet-up date for say San Francisco groups.

Also, not sure if this will help. I did a mug with all my close friends signatures on it as a x’mas gifts. I just had them auto on a white background on the spot or had them send me a pic of it. Extracted the auto, added the design, and send for printing. This also works for shirts which could be my next project.

I’d like to volunteer if you need help.

1 Like

1 Like

Graphic designer and merch artist here! There are quite a few different options with varying levels of involvement nowadays, ranging from “upload your design and have them handle fulfillment” to “have a storefront but make, pack, and ship all by yourself” to everything in between.

I’d be happy to offer any assistance/my expertise if that’s something you’d really like to get going!

16 Likes

We have plenty of Work horses here in E4 that can do most of the leg work for ya lol. You can put together an admin team to work on these things (Volunteer based of course lol). I can even submit my design for merch as well if ya want.

1 Like

I have a GB Meowth I could send you to sign :slight_smile: Didn’t know what to do with my copy lol

I am totally game for this! I wouldnt mind helping out on the back end if that is also needed!

Let it be clear that I will take all Game Boy Meowths who need homes.

2 Likes

Got it! lol
DM me your address :slight_smile:

I think this is a great idea!

I’d like a multi year project where we get a Pokemon poster, or similar sized page, and that gets sent person to person to get signed by E4 members.

8 Likes

We could also place bets that when one person decides that they’ll keep it instead of sending it to next person, or when mail services decide that it’s time to get this parcel destroyed or lost! :package::fire:

1 Like

Awesome idea, I’d like to participate.

I am so down for this – I’ve wanted to collect autos from E4 members for a while now, but the prospect of shipping to Canada + the ensuing confusion (even for lettermail) was daunting.

Happy to help organize if help is needed as well!

This piece of low hanging fruit is in!

1 Like

Here’s the problem. I’m happy to host this exchange but I’m Canadian so shipping is a complication. I could probably do untracked pretty easily though, that way it only costs something like $3cad to ship instead of $15cad. Would shipping to Canada be an issue?

2 Likes

I think it would be better for you to host all international signatures and someone else to host the USA signatures. I am based in Arizona and would happily host the USA signatures if we get this thing rolling. Then I could package all the items up and ship them to you in 1 go to minimize the cost since this could be part fundraiser for E4.

For credentials, I could send whomever my information to VET myself and my details. I have plenty of time on my hands and could devote time specifically for this. :slight_smile: @smpratte

1 Like

:wink:
lndeed.

Anyone know the pull rates on those autos?

1 Like

Based on Secret Santa, they have a pull rate of 1/104 this year :chart_with_upwards_trend: If each Secret Santa package is worth $50 then each signature alone is worth $5200 (104*50). Invest now

2 Likes

This is financial advice and I will take it

3 Likes

Also, how do we get PSA to authenticate all these autos?