I Just Wanted to Share This Beautiful Art With You Guys!

So I’m sure I’m way behind in the times here, but it was first brought up to my attention tonight that these cards came out like just a couple of weeks ago now or something over in Japan and like only 300 of the Hyper Rare’s were made, and something like 2400 copies of the Secret Rare were printed! And I’d SO love to get my hands on one of both… for obvious reason, especially that Mewtwo is one of my Top 3 favorite Pokemon of all time! But! Nevertheless! What do you guys think about these cards, and do any of you have one, or BOTH?!

Comment down below and let me know what you think of them and if you personally have one or not. I REALLY want one! They’re absolutely GORGEOUS prints. I really wish the one’s from Shining Legend’s and Hidden Fates looked more like this art vs the way they were printed! I just think these have such a better attitude towards them and a lot better features to them! But anyways enough of me rambling! Lemme know if you got one, how much you paid, and was it worth it in your opinion! I’m sure it was! But Share away! I love them!!! And I want!!!

… but definitely can’t afford either )=

And the original finding / postings of these cards for sale off eBay for your eye’s!

www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Pokemon-Card-PROMO-Mewtwo-GX-SR-HR-363-SM-P-364-SM-P-Japanese-2-set-Lot/174005823518?hash=item28838e281e:g:sLUAAOSw7WNdXs0a&autorefresh=true

1 Like

I know @hayo has both of them, and he didn’t paid anything for them (except maybe entry fee), since he won them himself. :grin: That alone makes them priceless imo.

In that same thread, @chiefmacky also mentions the following:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I really like this card but I have never bought any cards from Japan and don’t buy newer stuff in general. This seems like a cool item though and maybe a good start to begin doing those international purchases. Does anyone have any guides or tips for buying these, maybe if there’s a better site to use over eBay and how I should go about using that resource?