Espeon1993 collection- Inverted Error Misprint Promo etc

Hey all I’m new to this group and I got back into collecting in April. I have slowly continued with my W.O.T.C sets from base to neo and I have started a slight addiction with Maccy Promo E 2002 cards. I have got several doubles/triples of the packs, one e complete set of both including the sunset Mew(which is on its way in the post) and even of the singles hahah! I just wanted to know are their any other members with a slight obsession over certain cards or sets? :blush:

[img alt="" src="http://https://instagram.com/p/wzCNvyhzmI

[img alt="" src="http://https://instagram.com/p/wzgBLwhzql

3 Likes

It worked :grin: Love the squirtles!

1 Like

Hahah thanks again! Me too, I was so gutted though I bought one from ebay and then two sealed packs, opened them both, to pull two more squirts! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT! Just my luck lol. But got three sealed ones now that I wont open :grin:

1 Like

Welcome, nice cards! I do have an obsession with Charizard cards :blush:

Is there a Charmander in this set? I vaguely remember seeing a McD’s Charmander but am not sure if it’s from those packs you have, lol.

1 Like

There is, it’s a gorgeous one too! Sadly I only have one on its way, and it’s a tricky card to get a hold of. More than the Pika in my opinion haha! OO what sort of cards do you have ? :blush: I’m still after a base eventually ! Hes on my wish list that seems to be never ending !

It probably was the same one then lol. I remember that the seller who had the one I mentioned, also said it was hars to find. That one was pack-fresh too, guess I missed a chance to get it lol.

I have most of the English ones. The only big one I’m still missing is the 1st Edition Shadowless Charizard. I will move on to collecting them in other languages once my English set is complete. Are the base set Charizards harder to come by in the UK? They are easy to find here in the US, I can probably help you get one :blush:

1 Like

They are listed though finding a mint one is tricky as even the worst conditions ones sell for silly prices lol. Yes its this card a beauty cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/6/60/CharmanderMcDonaldPack4.jpg/180px-CharmanderMcDonaldPack4.jpg

Aw awesome hard to find a decent condition 1st ed shadowless I only have the Venusaur with that cracking title :grin: And I shall keep that in mind, skint atm! Literally spent £££££ on the full two sets of Maccy cards lmao! But couldnt let that Sunset mew pass I’m hoping for a 9/10 graded. I can dream for a ten though !!

Welcome to the club! I love the look of those promos. I’m always happy to see some non-fully evolved Pokemon get some special attention.

As for me, I’m purely a Gyarados flats collector (cards/stickers/etc.). :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It was that one, the image refreshed my memory haha. No worries! I’ll be around, lm if you decide to get it :wink:

Aw thats cool! I do have my favs, especially Espeon! My favorite card of all time personally is the Neo Discovery Espeon 1/75. Think its the colour and pose :grin:

1 Like

Nice collection, it is totally respectable to focus on certain sets/cards only.
I guess then you could need a PSA 10 McDonald’s Pika?

1 Like

I see your expanding out from Facebook Jamie! Welcome and nice additions to your collection btw.

Ray

1 Like

Hello!

Eventually I want to grade all my Mcdonald cards, I have maybe over 70/75? HAHAH! I’ve lost count, its become a little bit of a obsession. I have two pikas though, thanks such a pretty card but I find the Charmander is harder to find :blush: And currently invested in two Sunset mew 2002 promo packs, thanks to Pokemon Center Italy! Gorgeous collection by the way I just had a stalk :wink:

J

1 Like

Hey Ray!

I am, quite like this community, and its surprising I’ve bought through a few people and I know several members hahah! :rofl: Thank you! I got a package yesterday that I was very excited I cant wait to upload some images, though darn thing its at my partners!

I’ll join! My name is Guang joe on my pokemon related Facebook.

Welcome Jamie.
I believe I’m your oldest member on the site;)
Welcome to UPCCC. Why’d it take so long to join up here?

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

I came across it a while back though didnt get the hang of it lol. I know quite a few people on here, but I think I’m stepping on a few toes lol for advertising. I will keep a note of this, but apart from that not many issues, its a nice community x :blush:

I understand about the advertising. Just try to follow those rules and I hope the admins will correct you privately if there’s any questions;)
No other site has the knowledge that our members have cumulatively so I hope you can contribute some as well.

1 Like

Hahah I understand now :stuck_out_tongue: And I’ve looked over the rules dont worry so I know what I should avoid etc and I shall do, as you have noticed I have a slight obsession with Maccy cards lmao! How about yourself?