Hypothetical Full Art Trainers

So before I begin, I just wanted to say I love this Master Set I’m collecting of JPN FA Supporters.
It’s an expensive and lengthy process, but extremely rewarding and satisfying. I do have a thought that keeps bubbling up in my head, though. Where tf is Lt Surge FA
Which Full Art Supporter would you want to see made (that does or doesn’t already exist)?

I would go this far to have some of these made…

Do you collect Extended Art / Custom Cards? - #9 by pokecollectoramy
and this is a solid list for me to pilfer for my own catalogue of trainers:
Favorite Pokemon Trainer? - #49 by CarelessWhiskers

I have thought about this so much I made a list organized by generation,

Tsunami Supporter (FA) Tracker - Google Sheets
(The “Orica” Tab)
here’s some of the highlights and items that explain why:
Officer Jenny, Safari Warden, Lorelei, Lt Surge (for completeness)
Eusine+Walking Wake, Ethan, DJ Mary, Champion Lance (instead of Gym Leader)
Mr Briney, Trick Master, Team Aqua Grunt
Dawn, Frontier Brains
Marlon, Shadow Triad
Samson Oak, Mohn from PokePelago, a second Larry that’s Flying type, Professor Neroli (from Sleep), Professor Phorus from Unite…

What others would yall wanna see?

1 Like

SAR Friede ft. Captain Pikachu (Pokémon Horizons)

SAR Molly ft. Chansey (Pokémon Horizons)

SAR Orla ft. Metagross (Pokémon Horizons)

SAR Clair ft. Kingdra

5 Likes

Claire and Lorelei are slept on, idk why; (Lorelei is my favorite E4 from Gen 1 and 2)

1 Like

I want to see these dudes in TCG, but I’m aware that it’s not going to happen …

(Energy Club has been disappeared for more than 20 years :skull: )

… And the GameBoy TCG characters were never given an opportunity beyond their original games …

3 Likes

Lucy with Seviper cameo. :snake:

Seviper is my favorite Pokémon, and I collect FA Supporters as well, so the combination of both would be awesome. Whether it’s a Lucy FA Supporter with Seviper cameo or Seviper CHR with Lucy cameo doesn’t matter, although both would be even better. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

8 Likes

I still want a Lt. Surge full art. I don’t think the Dream League/Cosmic Eclipse Magnemite counts.

11 Likes

+1 for Lt. Surge

Peak murica with raichu holding a gun while simultaneously mega punching

3 Likes

Would never happen but a Karen full art using her original game appearance (pre-blue hair) and surrounded by her Pokemon, kinda like some of the Cynthia full arts.

1 Like

I made a whole 12-slot page for Noland, Greta, Tucker, Lucy, Spenser, Brandon, Anabel, Thorton, Palmer, Dahlia, Argenta, and Darach… The page next to it should get all 4 Battle Chatelaines, the Subway Bosses, and any other Frontier-like leaders… but that many don’t exist I guess.
I definitely would love to make orica of a bunch of those Frontier Brains!

I had this made but I’m beginning to think I need to learn myself…

1 Like

Lance with either his full classic team:

Lance with either a Red or Blue Gyarados & Dragonite:

Or Lance in his Gyarados Yukata with Gyarados (heck I would even take the version featuring Lily by artist TEDDY):

Honorable mention to Professor Ivy and Gyarados since there hasn’t been even a TCG card of her before:

6 Likes

Lance would be my choice too, bias aside. He fits so well with any of his pokemon, just give him a dynamic pose like this:

4 Likes

Editing my Google Doc to have a list of anime-only characters, too.
I wouldn’t have done this before due to anime and cards crossing over usually only in like Bandai sets, but the Chip Shooter 3 series gave me some ideas that i’d never seen on a card before.
In that set exists: Gentleman, Old Woman, a different Bikini Misty, Sabrina’s Dad, Brutella, Duplica, Giselle, AJ, Seymour, Lara Laramie, Samurai Boy, and some I previously didn’t know existed like Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy.

Who are these?

Dana, Morgan, Evelyn, Nita and Ingo and Emmet?

Were the only 2 generations with competitive like features Gens 3 and 4?

Gen 3 and 4 only, yes.
Brains include
3: Greta, Tucker, Lucy, Spenser, Anabel and Brandon (brandon got a card though)
4: Palmer, Dahlia, Darach, Argenta and Thorton (thorton got a card though)