Lt. Surge Fullart

Who wishes there was one like Blaine?! He’s the only one for whom there isn’t!

Would also love to see Clair and Lance!

1 Like

Would love to see that

1 Like

Hoenn Elite Four would be my choice for FA treatment.

1 Like

I am still clueless why Blaine got the refresh treatment. Did I miss an anime episode where he features in? Is he in some obscure SM side quest? I think it’s all just because of Dragon Majesty, which is odd… since Blaine is a fire-trainer and not a dragon-trainer.

Either way, unless they really go revamp the Full Art design I am not really jumping with joy. The full arts really get less and less exciting.

Does the magnemite secret rare from Cosmic Eclipse psuedo count?

When will we get Johto starter FA’s?

2 Likes

I wish! It makes any card it’s next to in a binder look less cool (at least in my view) haha

Yessir! We need these.

Lt. Surge got shafted during TAG TEAM sets.

Lt. Surge’s Strategy was included in Night Unison, but Koga’s Trap and Janine got the SR version, fair enough.

Final hope was during SM12a Tag All Stars, where the moment was perfect for Lt. Surge to get his card. Some Trainer cards got their SR card which they missed out on.

No, what does Creatures decide?

Erika gets new second SR card
Welder (in male form now) gets new second SR card
Red / Blue / Green gets new second SR card
Mina gets a new second SR card in her let’s go style (WHY??!)

There was totally room for one.

2 Likes

FTFY. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s been 10 years and 1 month since the last Pokémon card to feature Pichu in its name was released (the Korean DP-P promo was released all the way back in May 2010). I’m waiting for them to add full evolution line full art cards. It’d be great to see a Pichu, Pikachu & Raichu card.

2 Likes

Maybe in the upcoming Japanese Shocking Volt Tackle set of September? It will focus on Gigantamax Pikachu, so will include both Pikachu V and Pikachu VMAX.

But, with a bit of luck it will also contain a Pichu and Raichu. :blush: I doubt it will be a full art though, but any new Pichu card is welcome at this point I guess. :blush: (It also wouldn’t surprise me at all if it contains no Pichu, but does contain 5+ Pikachu cards, released in 11 languages for me to look for, hahaha… ha… h…)

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Yeah, those would be epic…especially Clair and Lance! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the full art Japanese Trainers of Red, Blue, and Green featuring their starter Pokemon will ever come to English?

1 Like

They have made many questionable decisions throughout Sun and Moon. Like why no Team Rocket? But the sets are full with fan service and duplicates of “favourite” trainers.

Oh. The lovely sound of a wallet crying

3 Likes

Bug Catcher

Lt. Surge’s Strategy

Samson Oak

Ultra Forest Kartenvoy

These four did not get SR cards, fan service is nice but come on… How hard is it to commission 4 cards?

I felt SM12a felt a little rushed compared to SM8b gx ultra shiny. They could have added shiny versions of all the 5ban normal SR cards of Tag Team cards, just like ultra shiny.

And no fullart Moltres?! (Zapdos and Articuno are two of my favorites)