How to look for prices PSA 10 booster packs WOTC

I’m back after 8 years out of the Pokemon TCG game and wanted to restart my collection. Anyone have any ideas on where to find prices for PSA 10?

Right now, I want to collect all WOTC 1st edition booster packs. I have nothing right now.

I need to find the prices so I can start requesting on the WTB Threads.

2 Likes

EBay sold listings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ebay Completed listings is the best option. That is what I and most people use for pretty much everything. Most pack prices on ebay will be “light”, unless otherwise stated. Glad to see you getting back into it! :smiling_face:

1 Like

If best offers were accepted, you can use https://130point.com to see what they actually sold for.

PS: Welcome back! :partying_face:

1 Like

Elam??? Hmmmm;)

2 Likes

Gary with the sweat pants!! (I still remember that pawn star clip) Also, I saw you and your family met Logan Paul!

2 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t know that but that’s a great tip.

2 Likes

Thanks Scott! I saw you’re doing well too. After I sold my collection, I paid off debt and put a down payment on a house and want to start back to something I miss and regret selling off. This time I want to consolidate my collection to WoTC Era.

3 Likes

You are coming back at a good time! Majority of wotc has cooled off. You might be able to buy some stuff back for less than when you sold! :sunglasses:

3 Likes