Best place to buy PSA cards

So, I’m trying to build a collection of PSA 10 cards and I’m wondering what the best route is. I intend to submit on my own at some point, but as for now I’m mostly buying. I’m mainly wondering where the best spot to look is. eBay seems alright at times but it is annoying sifting through all the wildly over priced posts and I haven’t had consistent luck elsewhere. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Regards,

LD

You are welcome to post a Buy thread in the appropriate forum here. List which cards you are looking for and what price you are willing to pay, if someone here has them and wants to sell they may contact you.

eBay is the best place to see a constant flow if low-mid range cards so you are just going to have to sift through the bullshit. Because that’s where ‘everybody’ goes.

3 Likes

I posted a buying thread a few days ago for just one card. Should I just edit that one or make a new one? I’m not sure of the rules on post frequency

Hey man, nice to see you here!

eBay (unfortunately?) will always be the main site, since that’s basically every seller’s go-to site when they can’t move something quickly elsewhere. As you have probably noticed, more and more members are starting to list their PSA cards on the Reddit pkmntcgtrades sub, so you might find good deals there as well. You can also try the Facebook group Pokemon Cards- PSA Worldwide. I’ve seen a few good cards there, though you have to deal with conversion rates since a good bunch of the sellers there are in the UK or Australia. Lastly, Craigslist might be a good spot from time to time. I have seen a few people list their PSA cards on Craigs, and have done a few deals through there.

1 Like

Update it with new stuff you are looking for.

Maybe add a small detail in the title with one of the main cards you are after with a date so people know it is new.

2 Likes

Nice to be here! I love it so far!

I guess eBay it is! And I have noticed PSAs growing in population over in the subreddit, so maybe that will be my secondary option! I’ll definitely check out the more niche options from time to time as well. I appreciate the input!

1 Like

Ebay is great, there are certain things you can do to enhance your buying experience like frequently searching so you may see new auctions that otherwise may quickly get snapped up if they’re good deals. Also don’t be afraid to message sellers or send best offers to negotiate. Often they may be waiting weeks or months to sell these cards and might not receive as many serious offers as you imagine, so are quite open to negotiation.

Here is also great, but mainly if you have certain targets you’re looking for and a reasonable price you’re willing to pay for it, not if you’re looking for bargains. It’s possibly the best pool of resources that exists for PSA Pokemon Cards so if you’re looking for something, chances are someone may know where you can get it or even have it themselves. Of course, like anywhere, as time goes on you might be likely to get favourable deals from any friends you make but you shouldn’t expect it and of course what goes around comes around.

Instagram also seems to have a really big pool of cards and sellers/traders, though of the three places is probably the place you need to exercise the most caution with your dealings, but from what I have seen, if you protect yourself (using Paypal etc) then this can be a great marketplace and once you find even one relevant user account, the hard work is done as it’s a very communal place and it’s easy to find lots of other useful users from there.

3 Likes

www.dacardworld.com/search?Search=psa+10+pokemon

Selection is very limited.

3 Likes

Ebay as a whole is your best bet. Certain sellers will have more PSA inventory, and some more PSA 10 inventory.

Buy from some and see what you prefer. Certain sellers will work with you on a lot of cards.

2 Likes

This x1000000

2 Likes

Some solid cards there. Not bad at all DA.

2 Likes

I sold them that espeon 10 they have forsale.
They pay very well if anyone has psa cards to sell.

3 Likes