How much is a 1st EDITION KOREAN Gem Mint 10 Blastoise Worth

Japanese EX cards?

Sorry but:
Easily graded at 10
Recently printed, still available.

Base set are tough to grade, especially the ‘foreign’ sets. 10s are legit rare.

1 Like

I mean Old school ex’s and there not easy to get in 10. A fair few of them. Plus It cost me alot of monrae to get all these e-series/Japanese old school ex/ Japanese full arts, and Hunting them down in this condition was not easy. I’m just gonna grade everything anyway.

Fair enough. All lays in what you attribute value to rather than Ebay listings. For example, I put huge value on a PSA 10 Chinese, Dutch, Korean base set card, over Japanese ex cards which for me come too easily. Good luck with your grading though!

The new japanese ex may come easy, but I doubt you will be able to find old school japanese ex In gem mint. I think there was like 1 seller this year on ebay that had gem mint stuff, and they all got graded by people here ( Mostly me and pokemonmaster556 ) Now there is like pop 2 of these cards in gem 10 because of this years finds. Gold stars from that era Come up in better condition more often than the old ex’s, its crazy… But still most of the time there only excellent - Near mint. Fourstar also finds these cards when they rarely show, and I bet I was on the other side looking at them when they showed up. Chinese base set just went and I was bidding on them, but I am all out of cash so I let the peeps beat me, plus they were off centered as shit. The blastoise was pretty nice though and it only went for 60US - www.ebay.com.au/itm/221931626432?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

Out of curiosity, where do u get all ur monrae? as in what do you do for work?

Im a cleaner, i dont get that much. I just sold some of my awesome stuff so thats why I have been on a spree lately, but That spree is over and there a hole in my heart.

3 Likes