How do you prefer to store your favorite singles?

Hi All,

New here to forum and was interested to hear what everyone’s preferred methods for storing their singles are.

As a collector, what sort of things do you personally prefer most? Is it protection, ease of access, displayability, security (etc.)?

What sort of containers have you found to best fit your needs?

• No storage used
  • Binders
  • Card boxes
  • Shelves & display cases
  • Safes & Personal lockboxes

Also, are there any issues, or inconveniences you seem to constantly run into?

Would love to hear from you all!

Binders and shelves

3 Likes

Sleeve into my dex binder ez pz

1 Like

Slab, case, darkness.

4 Likes

PSA holders > graded card sleeves > closed cardboard boxes.

somewhere that they can be seen. I swear some of these cards cost more than a house and get less use/viewing time than my gym equipment

8 Likes

Sleeved in a binder

2 Likes

Ultra pro binders or graded cards in a display case!

2 Likes

@sacari, I know for a lot of people that display miniatures, they use the IKEA Deltof cases. What’s your go to?

1 Like

Sleeved in toploaders if displaying or in a Vault X Binder for storage.

Sleeve and semi-rigid toploader, slabs when possible. I tend to keep everything in a box when I’m not actively looking at them.

Depends on value: All my cards are either sleeved or slabbed. The mid to expensive sleeved cards are then placedf in toploaders. Then ALL cards are sorted and placed in generic takeaway containers, which sit in my fire-resistant/flood proof safe.

My most valuable/favorite cards graded, lesser condition/low value copies of my most favorite cards in a binder and any doubles/other cards sleeved in bcw boxes - all my valuable stuff is in safety deposit boxes that I can visit/get things out off any day of the year.

I have two ikea klingsbo that I use for Pokémon and miniatures :blush:
I use to have the display case you just mentioned but I found this one to be better. It has FAR less gaps between the glass so almost zero dust gets in, the door has a lock, it’s bigger, it has legs and a bottom shelf as well. So as someone who has owned both is definitely recommend the klingsbo.

Hey good to know, thanks for the heads up! I’ll have to check it out the next time i’m ever in IKEA. Also, dropped by your channel. Great content, looking forward to more!

1 Like

@swixis, Thank you! Always nice to hear someone is enjoying my content :blush:

Sleeve and binder

Penny Sleeve into a top loader and into a tin.

My best singles are always double sleeved and either put in a binder or toploader until I send them out to get slabbed.

Under my pillow. I kiss them every night.

9 Likes