How do you display your collection?

Just curious about how you all display your collections, lets see those pictures!

I’ve heard a lot about IKEA’s Detolf to show off figures & psa cards, but still trying to figure out what I should do.

2 Likes

Shown this before but here you go :blush:!:

19 Likes

Gonna need another book shelf soon :joy:

5 Likes

@teamrocketop
Love the themed glass case (+ the fragment plushies :eyes:)

1 Like

I keep mine locked away and only take out for my viewing pleasure. Sometimes will display a 1st Ed. Zard. If anyone visits that’s really the only thing they can understand as an “awesome card”.

4 Likes

@teamrocketop, fancy storage option for your team rocket collection.

@themewcollector, This guy mews. Do you have Ancient promo mew though?

I have one of those 36 psa case displays for the wall. Incomplete but may post later

1 Like

I don’t.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Yep I do :blush:

This is an old photo, changed a bit now. Now I have old newspapers from historic days, more comics and more WOTC boxes

I have a couple of Detolfs but I don’t use, too small.

12 Likes

I don’t display any part of my collection anywhere

5 Likes

TeamRocketOP, that’s an impressive collection, you are indeed OP!

I wonder how long King Pokémon will let this thread go on for until he finally decides to drop the hammer and reminds us all who’s truly in charge here…

1 Like

Thanks and right lol. I don’t want him to open his vault. I think the value would be a little scary to display.

Love that case. Very nice lighting

Absolutely love these amazing displays! Especially all the cases. Makes me feel like I’m looking at a specialized store (I WISH stores displayed this as nicely).

Mine isn’t as impressive. Most of my collection is in a drawer as I like my room to mostly be filled with plants and natural items. That being said, I do display my main Gyarados in a small display (forgive the fuzzy photos):

I recently got a large figurine now to center the display:

3 Likes

Everything is stored safely. I would not be able to sleep otherwise.

1 Like

Absolutely stunning collections, everyone! If I may ask, are you in any way afraid of (sun-)light damaging or bleaching your cards? That would be my main concern if I displayed my cards in a glass case

I don’t have any of mine out or showed off. Makes me too nervous! I keep them hidden away for my eyes only :grin:

Plus I can’t have the wife finding out how much some are worth! :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I don’t display my pokemon stuff but I do have a display for my dot back collection

I dont display any individual cards in my collection, those are kept in my hard case, but i put this together couple months ago just to have a dedicated space. I really only collect vintage WOTC sets, and i try to stick with 1st Editions- besides base set due to the prices lol. I have complete 1st Edition Jungle and Fossil, about 65% of Team Rocket, 80% Base set 2, just starting on the Gym Series, and recently decided to start XY Evolutions just because it has the base set artwork. I would eventually like to make a display for my holos from each set.

4 Likes