How bad would this hurt the grade?

Purchased a raw shadowless Zapdos off eBay. From the pictures everything looked pretty good, even the holo, so was pretty excited to get it in person.

Card came in and I inspected only to find this:

Everything else looks really nice with the card, except for that ding. Does it immediately get pegged at a PSA 6 because of that?

I was planning to grade some of my set of shadowless holos, which was complete with the zapdos purchase, but if it’s going to get a harsh grade because of that dent I’ll just try to find another.

Thanks!

@miggs, Yea it’s most likely in line for an automatic 6 at the best. PSA does not take kindly to indents that are seen during grading.

1 Like

If it was a shadowless charizard it would drop to a psa 1 lol. Literally noncollectable

(I’m joking around psa conspirators, relax)

Bummer, was afraid of that.

In the pictures on the listing it wasn’t even noticeable. Only when you get the light at the right angle it’s so glaring. Too bad! Oh well, binder quality is perfect though haha :blush:

1 Like

na can be a 7-8 cmon

Had something similar on a perfect card, got 6.

The best I got on two absolutely perfect holo cards with just an even smaller corner dent each was a 7, so I’d expect nothing more than that, likely a 6.