Holofoil difference legendary vs un base set charizard

Hello guys, I have a quick question. Is there a difference in the holofoil between a regular unlimited charizard and a legendary collection Holofoil. I have both the cards in front of me and I feel the unlimited base charizard holofoil pops a lot more compared to the legendary collection Holofoil. Is this the case that the legendary collection Holofoil is a bit more dull? Thanks

I’ve noticed this with the cards in my collection, but I don’t know if it’s indicative of the whole LC or just some

Ive heard gemmintpokemon talking about the different patterns between Base, Base 2 and Legendary Collection

The colors on LC are lighter and more washed out. The blacks are dim as well. I notice there tends to be more of a blue-green color on cards with a lot of light blue such as Articuno and Gyarados. On those I like LC over the originals.
Even within sets there are variation. For instance, I have many Shadowless Charizards with all different hues and card stock color to them.
I like that there is variation. You know the saying about variety.

Yes there is a difference, LC Charizards have the same colour scheme as 1999-2000 Charizards

My UK Zard has a richer red than the LC zards I have but it’s very close.

So my next question then is do PSA know this?, if I send in a lot of unlimited charizards and add a LC charizard into the Mix. Will they go over the cards and see the LC charizard and think this is more washed out beacuse of wear and giving it a lower grade. Thanks again.

You won’t get a lower grade because of it, don’t worry.