Ho-oh help please

Hi,

Can someone help me identify this Ho-oh card and perhaps send me a link for it online? Please let me know which set is from

freeimage.host/i/2bJ6ut

I am buying it from someone and I am afraid it is a fake.

Thanks.

That is a fake card.

7 Likes

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ho-Oh_(Neo_Revelation_18)

its fake this card did not come in a holo

1 Like

@ncmew, 100% fake

1 Like

omg I am so glad you guys told me I was about to spend a bomb on it. Thanks so much guys!

I was thinking it may be some ultra rare card but i knew that was unlikely.

Thanks.

1 Like

this guy is trying to sell me a whole bunch of cards and I think some of them may be real and valuable. Can someone DM this guy has sent me a bunch of videos which I would like to share and get advice on.

Thanks.

Sorry, if one of them is fake you shouldn’t get your hopes up that the rest of them is real. Just be cautious and share some more pics if you need help :wink:

2 Likes

He had a whole bunch from the earlier jungle and fossil set which looked pretty fine and real to me including a Venasaur.

Here is a guide on how to upload pics to e4. Just show them to us if you need reassurance :wink:
www.elitefourum.com/t/how-to-upload-images/24249/1

1 Like

Fake but super cool

1 Like

Can you guys please look at these and tell me what you think?

They look pretty real and fine to me. Only the Ho-oh stuck out as fake to me but I am not an expert.I think some of them may be valuable. He wants a few hundred dollars for all of them.

imgur.com/a/BZrVhpE

Thanks in advance!

NC Mew

All of those holos look fake. Please do not spend your money on any of those cards. If the holos are fake, then chances are that all of the cards are.

1 Like

Good thing you came here before buying. They look pretty fake across the board, even if it’s not easy to tell with the pictures provided. Some fonts are off, some general colouring is off and the reverse holo foil of the Expedition cards isn’t supposed to be sparkly.
Stay away from these cards.

1 Like

You guys are seriously the best! Thanks so much I feel like such a noob. I was about to pay this guy 300 dollars.

Thanks!

No problem! It can be hard for newcomers sometimes, but the e4 community is always happy to help :blush:

2 Likes