What card is this? Please help

Hello. I saw this card at an auction today and for the life of me I can’t find it. I’m new to pokemon (well, returning) but after checking everything from google images to ebay to mavin, I just can’t find a single one. Is this a fake or some sort of super rare?

1 Like

Krabby.

1 Like

It’s a super fake. I’d suggest getting familiar with the sets you like to avoid any obvious scams. Bulbapedia is a great source with pictures of what the cards will look like, as well as what cards are Holo and which ones are not.

5 Likes

thank you very much for your answer. super informative, I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it looks like a fake. However, if you think that the holo pattern is cool, it looks similar to some old school sticker cards that you can buy.

Looks like the stickers you could get out of a grocery store vending machine back in the day.

4 Likes

pkmncards.com/ is a really easy way to look at sets with high quality scans of the cards. You can set it up to just show images of the cards without so the extra info.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but does anyone know what this card is? It’s a lenticular card.

Can’t find this anywhere on Google but the bottom has some 2006 copyright details on it.

Sadly, so many fakes of these are floating around. If you’re new, I’d sadly recommend avoiding them all together. I’ve been sent two fakes this week from ebay, trying to get Carddass cards.

It is a fake card as stated above

Jesus. The plot just keeps thickening! Watch people start charging premiums to people now because they GUARANTEE AUTHENTICITY OF CARDSSSSSSSS… I can see it coming in titles soon. I hope you get your money back in as effortless as a process as possible.