Hisoka's Collection Adventures - Here We Go Again!

@ Pokemontrader

I definitely am looking to do a complete VS Holo set including Alto Mares. A friend showed me a seller with 2 Mint sets of the Alto Mares so hopefully I get PSA 10s on them. I also sent some of the more popular commons like Charizard, Blastoise, All of Lances pokemon, Gengar, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon.

My goal would be to have a complete 141 set but I will settle for all the holos and pokemon. The TMs and items aren’t worth it really.

I see I see.
Just because I saw Farfetch’d, Delibird etc you were grading too!
That’s an impressive goal! I wish you luck! BTW where did you get the fire/water box? Y!J?

I found it on ebay awhile ago for 450.

I don’t think it’ll be hard to get the rest of the cards in 10 other than the holos. Sicne I’ve opened the most expensive box (Fire Vs Water) and the equivalent of a box from the other two (combined) I have most of the harder valuable cards knocked out. Also considering the way Japanese cards are made they should almost all get PSA 10s.

UPDATE: USPS has officially lost my Registered package containing a 1st ed Neo Destiny Box and 1st ed Neo Revelations box. I am calling the postal inspectors but I am so F***ing pissed at the moment. I should be getting my money back But I’d rather have my God Damn Boxes!! Sorry but you can imagine the cost of the boxes, their worth and the fact I got a deal for them making me pissed off.

Sorry for the rant. I posted it because I figure you guys can sympathize being collectors who can understand value (both monetary and sentimental).

1 Like

Hopefully the seller declared the exact value not undervaluing it.

That is terrible experience to go through! Best of luck, let us know what happens

1 Like

I will keep you guys updated. My post office has a habit of scanning an item to keep up their quota for efficiency or productivty but not actually putting it on the trucks (they scan items after the trucks leave to look more productive). Normally the package has arrived 3-4 days later but during that time no one knows where my packages are at. Regardless of whether I get the items doesn’t change how they are handling things.

I asked the seller what they put on the form and I will let you know. I hope they didn’t undervalue it as well.

SEVERAL UPDATES: Shipping updated & PSA Grades announced for my 176 Card Submission.

1st Ed Neo Revelations & Destiny Boxes Update:
According to automatic update on my tracking info it’s now telling me it’s in Norther CA when I live in Central CA. Mind you none of the postal workers knew about this until I called them to see what it means. It could mean that it’s being sent back to sender. I told her this trend of packages going missing for several days before ending up at my door to her attention and how it’s very unsettling that Several $500 to nearly $2000 packages are unaccounted for. Then lady at the postal worker started becoming irate with me when she said we have all been looking and we can’t find it. I told her the reason you can’t find it is because it’s NOT THERE! I am trying very nicely to get her to see why I am concerned when your staff loses my expensive shipments even for a day but it’s becoming a trend. I have my 176 PSA card submission coming back with close to $10k in cards coming back. Needless to say I am not very confident in their abilities to hand my cards.

PSA Submission 6 Grades are In!!!

Let me know if people would like me to post the grades here. I am very very excited for this PSA returns.
I am now 26/27 for PSA 10 English Gold Star!!!

awesome looking forward the the video on YouTube of the psa return I too have had problems with mail being lost and living in central california as I do too it seems to happen a lot I lost a sunset mew between the post office and my house still can’t figure out how that happend

What 176 cards are they that makes them worth that much money?

Oh assuming the grades add value!
Thanks for the clarification @bagoly14

I was thinking just cards themselves (because I was disregarding graded prices because the update isn’t here)

The USPS is a totally incompetent government supported agency that loses millions of dollars per year. Anything the government or unions control suck.
Too bad it cheaper than FedEx and ups.

I made an express shipment from Canada to the US this year when submitting a lot of expensive cards to PSA. It almost got all the way from me (Northern Ontario) to PSA in California where it did a U-turn and headed up to Western Canada (3 provinces to the left of me). After going back into Canada it arrived at a major postal hub before it finally turned back and arrived at PSA 4 days late. There were no updates during this time and it appeared lost. Once it finally arrived, I could then see the silly course it took.

I guess these stupid things happen but at least in my case it ended up okay. Hope yours is a similar case.

1 Like

Where`d it end up? Alberta?

because someone wanted pics of my progress so far on English FA and SR
These are pretty hard to get graded but luckily I’ve been able to get most of them graded.

1 Like

I have a lot of the of Newer FAs and SR sI am trying to get all of them in PSA 10. Right now it’s not possible as not all of them even have a PSA 10. I am very close to completing both FAs and SR from Plasma Blast. I am only missing PSA 10 FA Jirachi and I will have it complete. I am very close to Plasma Freeze as well but I haven’t been sending as many in. It’s a work in progress but I have been very lucky to find many english cards in great condition since they are very hard to find a PSA 10.

2 Likes

2 Likes

All of My BW Secret Rares. I’ve got some pretty rare cards in there like the charizard, Rayquaza (1 of 3 never seen the other owners), Pokemon Catcher (it’s the only one), and many of the others are only ones or 1 of a few.

2 Likes

****Update on 1st Edition Boxes****
So it’s looking like the boxes won’t be arriving. From this guys ebay profile he now has 5 negative feedbacks. 4 of them saying items have not arrived and had to be refunded. The other one said something about wrong address being put on the package so it was returned to sender. The thing with my package is it arrived at my local post office, was scanned, sent out for delivery but disappeared. It popped up a week later in northern CA and now almost 10 days later it has no updates. I was shipped from the Phillipines on June 11th and arrived in my city on June 20th. The seller has ignored my messages and emails from paypal so I will get my money back on July 16th.

Well that is a problem. There have been scammers in the Philippines for a long time. They consistently post 1st ed neo boxes and a month later have all negative feedback. I’ve seen this happen so many times. It’s really a shame they keep doing this.