Help! BGS rejected delivery of my package

My package is being delivered by FedEx to BGS. It is in Plano, Texas but BGS has rejected delivery for two days in a row. This is quite concerning.

I contacted Fedex and they say they are not sure exactly what’s up. And I am unable to reach BGS because i just get put in queue on their hotline, which automatically cuts me or sends me to voicemail shortly after.

Has this happened to anyone before? Is it because the package is damaged? And does anyone have a direct phone number to BGS apart from their hotline number? Any clues would be appreciated.

Thanks e4

It could be one of these:

• box is damaged
  • severe storm moving through USA right now, may be unable to receive deliveries for a couple of days
  • error in shipping address
  • postage due, and BGS doesn’t want to pay that
1 Like

I actually have an issue with BGS right now that’s slightly different – I sent two cards on their holiday rush service and they just posted as “graded” except instead of a Giratina VSTAR and a Sightseer Full Art, it says “Giratina VSTAR” and “Thievul AR”

Realllllly hoping this is just a clerical error and my Sightseer didn’t magically transform into a Thievul…