Hello! Introducing myself

Hi all, I’ve been a lurker here for a number of years. I used to have an account by another name, but never really posted much on that one either. I’ve decided to try again and this time hopefully be more active. I’ve been collecting since 1999 and never really fell out of it, now here I am in my thirties and still scouring eBay and auction sites…

I primarily focus on WoTC cards (and Japanese promos) but recently I’ve been trying to get a little more into modern since I think that’s kind of where the trend is heading and there are some pretty cool cards out there. My favorite cards are probably the Masaki set, and I’ve almost completed my PSA 9 set!

Some of you may recognize my username from my Reddit account as I’ve been posting on the Pokemon TCG collections sub-reddit lately, but I feel like I’m in good company over here as well. :slight_smile:

26 Likes

10/10 username

4 Likes

Welcome! Would love to see some of your cards in a collection thread!

1 Like

Thanks, guilty feet have got no rhythm. :smiley:

3 Likes

I know a lot of my collection won’t hold up next to so many greats out there, but I’ll definitely create some kind of thread soon. I think I’ve managed to collect some really unique things over the years which might be interesting.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to the crazy place :wink: Do you collect errors or 3rd print fossil by any chance?

Glad to see you stepping into the spotlight! We’re happy to have you here and are looking forward to seeing your collection.

1 Like

welcome!! hope to see your collection if you decide to post it.

1 Like

Depending on the error, I do, but only the popular ones. I’m not an obscure error collector - no stage Blastoise is probably as obscure as I get. I do have some sealed Fossil packs, but they aren’t 3rd print.

1 Like

Welcome @CarelessWhiskers ! Nice to have you out in the open!

1 Like

Glad to see you here! Excited to see your collection too and hope you enjoy the forum

1 Like