Introduction :)

What’s up everybody?! Been back in the hobby since mid 2020, collected heavily as a kid, same story as everybody else. I am involved in Instagram Pokémon community, Pokémon YouTube community as well as a few discord chats with some really great people in the hobby! I PC mostly celebi cards pre 2015 era, I also collect MAINLY Japanese ex era 2000’s, not 2015- specifically unlimited! Look forward to meeting you all!

15 Likes

Welcome! How did you find out about E4?

Also very fun that you collect unlimited Japanese Exs. I am trying to collect Japanese Ex cards from that era as well.

1 Like

Welcome! Your collection sounds awesome, I’d love to see some :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :wave: :slightly_smiling_face:

Great collection choices!

1 Like

Welcome to E4 hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

Welcome !

1 Like

I’ve actually known about e4 more or less for like 2.5 years now but I just never got on it, I had enough going on with managing Instagram, Facebook groups I run or have ran and daily life. But I’m here now babyyyy :fire:

2 Likes

Welcome @iamPokeFresh So glad to have you here. You have some really interesting collection goals. Would love to see your Celebi and other collections whenever you post them. Have a lovely time!

Cheers!