Have you ever sold your collection?

Nope. I have no problem giving them away as gifts to someone I know will cherish them. I gave my brother a bunch of raw vintage holos and a PSA 9 unlimited Base set Zapdos inside of a old base set booster box for Christmas, but I’ve never sold a single card. I know many people sell and/or trade their cards, but I tend to get too attached to them once they enter my collection🥲

It’s a bit like Ash regeretting trading away his Butterfree for a Raticate and almost risking his life to get it back, but still willingly releasing it into the wild knowing that one day, it will return to him. Maybe it’s not that deep, but it just made me think of that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

While there will probably be times you’ll miss the cards you’ve sold, your health (both mental and physical) should always be the priority. The dark days may pass slowly at first but life will give you opportunities to find your spark again.

Feel free to ever reach out if things get overwhelming. Sending plenty of love and positive vibes your way, friend.

14 Likes

I will always believe that your cards have fulfilled thier purpose. Sending you lots of courage and strength my friend. Things always have a way to turn around for the better.

Take care.

7 Likes

100% regret selling my original childhood collection. Traded it in 2014ish for a CIB Gameboy with a ton of accessories. Started back in 2016 after Evolutions, went through several changes/evolutions, and now my personal collection sits at like 10 or so slabbed cards and a binder I’ve been filling with random stuff. My old collection posts on here aren’t even relevant anymore lol

2 Likes