Grading totals

Random question but was wondering what people’s total grading numbers are ? Me personally probably 50 max haha bought a lot
Of graded cards. There’s gotta be people in here with thousands

1 Like

Gotta assume gottaketchumall, Scott, Gary, Cullers etc are all at 10k+

1 Like

You’re asking how many cards people have graded themselves or how many cards people own that are graded? Just personal collection or inventory included?

1 Like

How many of your own personal collection people have graded

1 Like

I think at the moment I have around 150-200 graded with another 200 at PSA. Took about a year to get where im at since i started in 8/2019.

1 Like

I’d say around 35% of my Pichu collection are cards I’ve graded myself. I don’t really collect much else but of the other graded cards I own as part of a collection (and not to flip) I’ve graded around 95% of. I don’t really tend to buy graded cards myself unless they’re otherwise impossible to find - plus most of my side collections are binder-based anyway.

1 Like

I own about 50 PSA-graded cards. About 30 of them were cards I sent to PSA myself a few years ago.

The rest of my PSA cards I bought a couple months ago. I picked up a complete regular holo set of Legendary Collection in PSA 9, along with two PSA 8 1st Edition Neo Genesis Typhlosions - one being #17, the other #18.

I also have a massive number of cards at PSA right now.

1 Like

I have 3 graded cards, I’ve never graded any myself but will be sending some cards to cgc and bgs at some point this month

1 Like

I have 15 PSA cards in my personnel collection and I have 114 cards at CGC right now.

2 Likes

I only have around 900 graded cards in my personal collection. Almost everything I have that is over $10,000 and isn’t in an original case is graded. Not being a set collector for the most part, the number of lower value slabs I have is pretty limited. I have a lot of duplicates of stuff I really like. Biggest growth lately has been modern. There’s been a lot of solid promos coming out the last couple years in Japan and I’ve been plucking PSA 10s out of my submissions and tucking them into the collection.

I expect that next year, my slab count will probably double or triple. Lots of cards stuck in the PSA machine.

3 Likes

I came back around the same time. I only have 31 so far. But I’ll be working on grading all my binder cards sooner or later. Once I do that then easily 1k plus ranging from every era! :blush:

2 Likes

36 all purchased, none graded myself tho I have a stack I want to send in.

Just like @kingboo64, I only have 3 graded cards. I didn’t grade them myself but I’m planning on getting some graded at some point.

None graded myself, I’ve bought maybe a dozen? graded cards, and cracked 5 of them

0 cards in my personal collection I graded myself - I´ve personally graded a few hundred but it takes too much time/patience and involves an uncertainty that I just decided to buy every card graded already. Finding raw gradeable cards alone is already so time consuming that I much rather do something better in that time.

Way back when I came back into the hobby, I graded about 10, including my first PSA 10. I think I still have all of them minus one all these years later. I haven’t graded anymore since, although I would like to.

I’m down to 107 graded cards; all Base Set PSA-10s. I pulled all of them from packs and sent all of them for grading.

I started grading my personal collection late last year and in total, graded roughly 75 cards. It would be more if PSA’s turnaround hadn’t gotten this bad…

Maybe like 10 or 11? They’re all bangers doe.

Personal collection maybe 500 slabs. Not too many to add to that any time soon so that will stay fairly stable around 500. I’ve reverted all post WOTC slabs to binder copies because the market values them more than me.

I have thousands of cards out at all three grading companies right now but almost all of it is inventory that I’ll hope to flip to further collection goals.