Goldin Shutting Down - Get Your Cards Out Now! [Refuted by Goldin]

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokeInvesting/s/nsNjYL4M3R

Any truth to this?

"Goldin Shutting Down, Get Your Cards Out Now!

Throwaway account. We haven’t shipped any orders out since early September and we’ve just been asked to stop providing customers with ETAs.

Basically Goldin operates with two warehouse locations: HQ and a secondary location. If your items are housed at HQ, you’ll likely still get them back if you submit a vault return request now. If your items are housed at the secondary warehouse, you are most likely never getting your items. We also aren’t letting customers submit cancelations or refunds for anything housed in the secondary warehouse.

I don’t know when they’ll pause withdrawals from HQ, but it’s getting to that point. "

3 Likes

Wonder if this is why its now day 50? and i haven’t gotten my items from goldin yet. (apparently they said they will ship soon)

But the rate they are having these auctions, shows no sign its shutting down. similar to the pwcc failure threads months ago

6 Likes

This sounds pretty crazy. If true I don’t know how they can just keep peoples items.

6 Likes

So I’m pretty ignorant about stuff when it comes to Vaults/Auction sites outside of the EBay stuff. Wasn’t Golding one of the bigger ones? This seems pretty crazy. Hoping it’s just some disgruntled ex employee trying to just cause trouble because I feel bad for people whose cards aren’t at HQ if it’s true. Wonder how the other big name companies are doing then.

2 Likes

Isn’t Goldin owned by Steve Cohen, who also owns PSA?

Indeed it is

1 Like

“…While Goldin, PSA, the PSA Vault, PCGS, and Wata are all owned by the same parent company Collectors, each one is a separate subsidiary company with its own Customer Care department.”

quote from customer service of psa vault when dealing with my items last few weeks.

1 Like

but why?

1 Like

Well if it is true, I guess all 12 people using the vault will have to get their cards out. :upside_down_face:

24 Likes

hey i use it lol im unable to keep high end items at my home due to rough neighborhood risks. Im debating withdrawing until i hear word from goldin officially. I don’t want to cause a run on the banks

9 Likes

We found one, maybe we can assemble the other 11 here too?

18 Likes

:skull:

2 Likes

It would be more like a gentle walk :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I have 300+ cards there :melting_face:

11 Likes

Two down. 10 to go!

16 Likes

2/12, 10 more to go!

In all seriousness, is there a goldin vault and psa vault?

7 Likes

They’re the same thing. I don’t think its the vault that has issues, more like sounds goldin shipping/receiving dept has issues? im not sure, we need more details.

1 Like

Not from my understanding. Same thing.

1 Like

count me in
i got about 50 cards there

7 Likes

For those of you using PSAVault, why?

1 Like