God packs ??

www.pokebeach.com/2019/10/god-packs-confirmed-for-tag-all-stars

5 Likes

Seems like it. An entire pack of full arts is cool, but doesn’t that mean those packs are probably weighable?

1 Like

Gonna be extra thiccc lol

2 Likes

Wow, but still I wouldn’t like it in English

Signature and 1/1 sketch cards coming soon

8 Likes

Nah. It’s just another thing TCPi thought off to lower card prices. TCPi hates it that cards like ReshZard are $15-150, Dendende going for $30-50 and even cards like Custom Catcher going for $10. They want the game to be cheap so everybody can get their hands on the super ugly foiled out “Secret Rares”.

God Packs seems to be 1/250, so 1 every other case. And yes, they probably can be weighted so SCAM AHOY!

Pokemon in general than. They do not desire high valuable highly playable cards, they want every player to be able to flash out their decks. Pumping more full arts into the market is only benefiting them. More cases are being sold just because people want them god packs.

Why should they care? Selling cards is their business, not creating a secondary collectors market…

I can imagine the PokeTubers videos now! Oh dear god so much screaming and clickbait with this.

1 Like

I know. Pokemon benefits from having photo’s of their top players in leagues and other tournaments with completely foiled out decks. Printing packs with just these cards will increase sales instantly. Especially if it’s one pack every other case.

1 Like

Chance of a god pack and charizard gold card? Seems like this set might get a gamblers premium on it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

‘GOD PACK???’ gonna be the new clickbait title flavour of the month.

8 Likes

Just wait for unlistedleaf to get his hand on one :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

As a Poketuber I’ll be skipping this set. Might be an unpopular stance kind of how I haven’t gone nearly as hard after Hidden Fates as literally everyone else.

But I guess I can get away with it as a small channel.

on one? its probably going to be something like " 1000 god packs opening!" LOL

1 Like

search for the rainbow god pack roflcopter lolzzz dont forGrt to hit the bell icon. LLIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

im interested in how these weigh out? have they put really thick code cards in other packs? do they do code cards in japanese packs?

Rudy made a video about MTG evolving and moving towards flashy, premium modern products. I’d love to see an @smpratte equivalent video because Pokemon is moving in the same direction.

Think of all the money being spent on modern product. One person alone spent $14-17k on 2-3 shiny charizard black labels. He/she could have done some damage buying out wotc cards or boxes.

This guy pulled a good pack today!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wiw_HefDW9s

2 Likes

Not pokemon, but I did open a “God Pack” from one of the earlier yugioh sets when I was young. Every card was at LEAST a holo. Most of them were ultra rare. It was a crazy experience.