Getting rid of bulk cards

Hey guys just curious I had a listing up on eBay for a bulk set of fates collide cards roughly 300 total and nothing stand out in the bunch commons uncommon rares, reverse holos and only a couple holos. I had it up for 3 weeks as an auction with a starting price of 5 bucks and no one hit then i put it up fixed 20 dollars obo and still no hits for another 2 weeks. Should I just keep putting it up as a fixed listing or should I just break it down and sell them as singles even though it will take longer to get them all out the door? I mean it’s obviously I’m going to be sitting on them for a bit no matter what, just looking for some opinions!

I’d just leave it up with great pictures. Pictures sell the listing when nothing else does. It’s too small of an amount of money to invest any more time in. Eventually someone will hit it.

1 Like

Pictures I think I’ll put more up in this next listing only 3 in the last one and now that I look back …not the greatest lol

Just post them to one of those big youtubers and ask them to promote your eBay. Probs make more money on your other stuff that way.

If you are interested in trading, pm me (if in the US or have more stuff to offload)

will probably get better value than that lot, after shipping, paypal, and ebay fees at 20 obo…

No one hit it at $5? Wow, the going rate for Deriums paypal payout is .05 cents a card so even there you would pocketed $15 minus the shipping to get there. If you want to avoid the hassle of selling it through eBay then I agree with gary someone will eventually hit it, but id just take the smaller gain and sell to a big branch such ass Deriums and get it over with. A couple people on here also are buying up lots of bulk as well.

Thanks guys! yea I Think I’ll give it a few more weeks on eBay and then hand em over to someone bigger than the average Joe. @smellyblueberry yea trust me I was surprised no one bit at that price either! But like you guys are saying they are just sitting a4ound taking up space. I won’t sit on them for too much longer!