Bulk?

What do you all do with your extra bulk c/uc/ non holo rares? I have a lot of bulk built up over the years that I’m just sitting on. I do give a lot of bulk away around Christmas to the youngsters in my family though. I’m debating on if it’s worth keeping my bulk, or selling it? What do you guys do with your extra bulk? Thanks and happy new year.

I sell to Troll and Toad anything that isn’t worth the time or effort to sort and sell on eBay. Which is anything BW-current imo. I do try and pluck out any goodies though mostly playable cards and I rarely sell holo rares as bulk. 15 cents seems too little for those. 1-2 cents per energy, 3 cents per c/u and 10 cents per rare I’m content with though.

1 Like

I went to my local card shop to ask their pricing for bulk and was told $5 per thousand cards…no thanks, I’ll go through Troll and Toad. $30 vs $5 for common and uncommons.

1 Like

Can cards be sleeved when you submit bulk? Penny sleeves?

No. Most stores will either return them to you or charge you to unsleeve. It probably takes them around an hour per 1000 cards so it makes sense…

They don’t even want sleeves on $10 holos or SR/HR. Lol

2 Likes

I just bulk them up in lots of 250 or 500 or 1000 and list them on ebay. Works well for me. But using TNT service is not a bad idea!

1 Like

How much do you get for each amount when you sell on eBay? Do you sell by the set, or just general bulk? Thanks for the idea!

You all should use our E4 brother Rusty. Keep it all in the family:)

2 Likes

I’ve never dealt with rusty, but if you recommend him Gary, I know he’s trustworthy!

1 Like

I just sell them as a auction as bulk. They usually do decent. Once in a while a few while exceed my expectations!

1 Like

No idea Rusty did bulk!

Currently he’s open to getting over 100,000 c/unc. He posted a thread here on e4 recently with what he’s paying,

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that Gary. I thought he had a strict time line of 12 days or something. I will message him, thanks as well.