Georgia Local E4 Meet Up Interest [Slade]

Hey everyone! Wanted to get a feeler out there on how many Georgia, USA E4 members are out there #1, and how many of you all would like to meet up and talk shop or just grab a beer (Those that are 21+ lol).

One of my collecting/pokemon goals, now that I am able and back from my long business trip, is to:

• Meet up with local collectors
  • Go to more collect-a-cons/conventions/competitions
  • Meet more of the community face to face.

I know there are some collectors that would like to stay anonymous and I respect that, but for those others that would like to meet other collectors near their area, let me know!

I am located in and around the Atlanta/North Georgia area

Reply down below if this would interest you.

Flag_of_the_State_of_Georgia

8 Likes

Atlanta would be a hike for me but I could meet in the Chattanooga area if y’all are far enough north in Georgia.

1 Like

Ya would depend on other people’s areas and the best area to meet up. Chattanooga is about 2 hours north of me currently. We will see where everyone else is located at.

I’m in the north Atlanta area a little north of Kennesaw.

1 Like

Gotcha! I will write down your user name for a future group chat!

Hmmm I might be down :eyes:

1 Like

I will jot you down as well Cyber :+1:

1 Like

Just saw this, I’d be a maybe.

1 Like

Where are you near? driving distance from North GA?

I’m in Duluth, GA. So yes. Pretty sure you have my number from when we were on the Minecraft server.

1 Like

Ah gotcha! I gotta find it again lol

Obviously last minute, but I will be at Cobb Galleria for Cultural Collision today from 10-5 if anyone is going to be there. Let me know!

Oof too late for me haha. I do plan on going to Collect a Con in Atlanta in Sept tho. That could be a great place to meet up

2 Likes

Ya me and @E-Unit actually ran into each other while I was browsing the junk slabs.

Lol had a great time and will be back tomorrow

2 Likes

Also if you guys don’t know. There is a local card show in Georgia every 3 weeks or so. I think it is Dave’s Card Show. I will be trying out that show here soon and seeing if it is a place I want to sell some cards.

2 Likes

New here but saw this GA meetup mentioned in another thread, located in Forsyth but pretty often travel to Duluth, as well as Dahlonega if anything happens up North.

Just started collecting last year and made some questionable choices but would love to talk to the local community and get some insight.

3 Likes

Sure bud! Glad you commented. I will set up an event or something that we all can meet up to chat and get to know one another. I bumped into e-unit while I was at Culture Collision and we had. Agree time chatting and selling at the event. Would love to host an event or meet up somewhere to get to know other people on E4. I will be going to a Collectibles store tomorrow near Atlanta called: “Cards HQ”. Just checking it out. Prob in the evening.