GemMintPokemon's Wants with Offers

m.ebay.com.au/itm/PSA-10-Pokemon-2000-Neo-Genesis-METAL-ENERGY-Rare-Holo-19-111-Gem-Mint/192570739893?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3D980d557616134eb9ab63b57a6b8bfea3%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D15%26sd%3D192570739893%26itm%3D192570739893&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%3Ad43ad691-71c2-11e8-9daa-74dbd180bf2d%7Cparentrq%3A0b1416b61640aca4b32d011effebe0e1%7Ciid%3A1 Pricey but just showed up

1 Like

Thank you! 6 Cards crossed off so far. A successful bump this go around!

He has the rainbow energy to for $325 I think :blush: I’m happy to wait you can grab it :ok_hand:

Already ahead of you.

1 Like

Nice man :ok_hand: now leave the rest of rockets for me :joy::grimacing:

Dark raichu is all that’s left. The last time I had a fair shot was when a guy on Insta offered it for $30. It sold right away. I countered w $60, but it was too late. This was back in 2014.

Daaamn what a killer

BUMP

This is a nice update. August was a great month overall for collection pick-ups/trades.

I traded a sealed Trainer Deck B for the rest of the cards I needed for a PSA 10 set + cash. Completing the set was much more rewarding than risking opening a deck.

Found a few more Unlimited Holos. I was stuck on needing 8 for about a year then picked up 3-4 over the summer. These are down to 3 :blush:

A POP 1 Energize Yourself Rainbow Energy hit Probstein over the summer. It went for $30. Thank the Pokemon Gods. That was lucky considering the hype around holographic energies and overall difficulty to grade a fully-holographic card

I found a Gray stamp Full-Heal at Worlds this year. Did not expect to find any “Needs” at Worlds, so this was lucky. Set is down to 3 with a good lead on 2 of them.

A gorgeous miscut Alakazam came up on auction. It’s at PSA right now. Hoping for the PSA 9 OC. 6 cards away from the set.

Charizards, Charizards, Charizards. A few elusive Reverse/Cosmos copies hit eBay for fair prices (<$500). Happy to have the 10 set down to 2 cards. Hopefully Dragon’s Majesty’s pull rate makes the new copies $50 cards.

E Series Reverse Holo PSA Returns started coming back from PSA. I had a few solid returns that laid the foundation for these sets. I sent duplicates to help fund the set/potential trade bait. They don’t sell well on eBay. If you have extras of these, I would be down to take the worse end of a trade deal to work toward complete sets.

I’m always down for a trade if there’s something you want more.

Thanks!

10 Likes

I have quite a few non holo 1st edition stamped base set psa 9 and 10 cards that have ‘light” stamps that are for sale. . They are definitely lighter than my thick stamped cards but not sure if they are what you consider “gray” stamp cards? I’m a little confused on the difference between “thin” and “gray” stamped cards myself.

A gray stamp is just a very light 1st edition stamp. Some are hard to tell, some are clearly light or gray. I’m looking for 3 specific cards right now: Wartortle, Caterpie and Pokedex. These would be the only 3 I’m interested in if they are PSA 10s.

3 Likes

^ I love it

4 Likes

@gemmintpokemon,

oh okay ya I checked my psa 9 and psa 10 1st ed base set cards and do in fact have some very light stamps. I also checked my 1st ed base set caterpie psa 10 stamp and it was unfortunately a thick stamp. If you ever are interested in other cards shoot me a message as all my base set 1st ed cards are for sale.

2 Likes

BUMP

Knocked out a handful of English promos and most of the Japanese Promos (Thank you!). I added the newer Charizards with where I think the prices will end up.

Mostly seeking more graded Jungle No Symbol Holos, any high-end OC cards from WOTC and E series reverse Holos. I’m down to 11 for Expedition, 25 for Aquapolis and 24 for Skyridge. E series reverse has been a journey to say the least. I noticed a few more people chasing the sets which brings back the competitive race Legendary Collection had in the end. Let’s trade doubles and help each other out!

Thank you for checking out my thread!

4 Likes

Hey gemmint,

am i right in concluding you have sorted caterpie 1st ed grey stamp psa 10?

Yes. I bought it at auction about 3 months ago.

Ok nice one.

Sent you a pm

3 Likes

Bump - Thank you to anyone that reads this!

2 Likes

6 month bump!

I continue to find cool and obscure errors that have mostly filled binder collections. The No Symbol price floor has really taken off. Nearly all have triple in price since last year. Non-holo rares will be another incredible feat; only unlimited rares left with 1999-2000 fossil down to 3 (Articuno, Lapras, Muk).

I’ll be fully taking advantage of the PSA special with plans to send most of my gem mint common/umcommon inventory. PSA went a couple years without a true special before, so this could be a limited window.

There’s definitely a few cards I regret passing on. I’m hopeful to not miss anymore in 2020.

Happy collecting!

6 Likes

in 3 more days, this OG post becomes 5 years old :heart_eyes:

2 Likes