GemMintPokemon's Wants with Offers

Thanks bud. It’s one of those cards that you don’t even expect a 10 on. LC/No Symbols/Neo Rev get annihilated every time.

Here’s to a 3 month bump. The list is getting much shorter. UK Base is down to 1 card for the 102 card set. Unlimited holos are down to 10 cards after being in the 40-50 range 6 months ago. No Symbol Jungle set was FINALLY completed and LC Rev is down to 17.

I added some Black Star Promo variations if there are any leads. The last bit will be tough. Trades are welcome.

6 Likes

Seriously, nice work dude. I have mad respect for your collection. Good luck rounding it out with these last few pickups.

1 Like

1 card off UK base in gem 10? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I have the 4th Print Base set in PSA 10 for all 102 cards except for Magneton. Packs are expensive & I really don’t want to open more hunting for one card.

2 Likes

mind=blown

1 Like

The charizard though :open_mouth:

1 Like

Two Month Bump:

Added Japanese Promos & prices to each item.

Completed:
Legendary Collection PSA 10 Holos
4th Print 102/102 PSA 10 Set

In Progress:
9 cards away from Unlimited WOTC Holo Sets - Base to Neo Destiny
12 cards away from Legendary Collection Reverse Foils
18 Charizards away from a Master English Set

3 Likes

I’ll can let you know about Masaki Machamp.

Currently debating on whether or not to let my copy go, but I’ll let you know when I decide

1 Like

I’m open to trade if there’s something you want more. DM if interested.

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve got a pretty crispy unlimited wobuffet with PSA right now. I’ll let you know if it comes back a 10.

1 Like

Bump

Semi-annual bump. I appreciate any help. Let’s knock out those unlimited holos!

4 Likes

So you’re after the rockets to :stuck_out_tongue: man some never show up it’s a killer!!

Nah he didn’t give me a heads up he just relisted the rainbow energy and put it as a buy it now, but didn’t get it was happy to wait on auction but probably should have bought it ! I’ve got the ton to grade so fingers crossed, but most likely a 9 :slightly_frowning_face: tough card

1 Like

Ah, well somebody snagged it. I checked eBay twice the hour it sold. I remember the ending time. It was odd I never came across it even though I was on eBay a few times after it would have been visible. Perhaps I should not have made the assumption above, however a niche card with a quick sale and a healthy price does take the right buyer.

These unlimited holos sell for a normal price of $50 to $150 OR they go for $500+ I’ve passed on a few that have been offered in that range. I’m bullish on the pop rising on every card. It happens over and over. I would be just as happy buying the 10th copy in 2020 versus jumping the gun.

1 Like

Yeh I can’t see some of the lower pop ones rising to fast. I guess it’s just a case of biting the bullet and paying high price for when they do show up :grimacing:

are you ONLY looking for PSA 10 cards? I have a handful of these ungraded, but never played and in great condition. Minimum 9’s, in my opinion. LMK if interested

Yes. Grade them and I’ll pay the offer prices listed.

3 Likes