GemMintPokemon's Wants with Offers

Thanks Chris. This is my 1,000 e4 post. It’s been a long & informative ride.

I need to come see you in NYC!

3 Likes

grats on your 1000 post :blush:

3 Likes

Not sure if you need for your grey stamp collection but i do have a 1st ed chameleon, dce, and porygon all in psa 10. If interested in any lmk. If not sorry for wasting your time.

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out. It’s never a waste of time looking out for someone else’s goals. Not everyone takes the initiative.

I’m okay on the three cards. Somebody else may see your offer and reach out. Good luck!

5 Likes

New unlimited Slowking 10 hit the pop report fyi… Just wanted to let you know to BOLO

2 Likes

Man, this is what a buy thread looks like when you’re a legend.

3 Likes

Bump. Please help by grading your unlimited holos. My offers are higher than most 1st edition holos at $5k/each. Higher pops help everyone.

Plenty of other unlimited holos sell >1k/each. Don’t forget about them when considering what to grade.

7 Likes

I’m grading a lot of the energize your game promos.

Will also be grading a lot of unlimited gym heroes non holos. Some of which are pop 0.

I’ll hit you up when they’re back.

1 Like

Bummer, I thought I had that Raticate trainer deck card in a 10, but I looked and it’s an 8, between two 10s… sad times

@jaredschallenge I appreciate the effort.

These prices are outdated already. It’s tough to even keep up on buy threads.

Will do a quick revision now.

Do you have any interest in psa 9 no stage error blastoise? Or just psa 10?

Just the PSA 10. I’ve been fortunate enough to have 4-5 9s come through me. The 10 has been elusive. Thanks for asking!

PM sent

1 Like

Know youre on hiatus currently but i have a couple nonholos saved for you. I messaged on insta as TheTCGenius.

1 Like

Messaged on Insta, @first_Stop_Pokeshop.

1 Like