Gary & smpratte At The North Korean Pokemon Summit

sorry guys

46 Likes

This is too good. Lol

1 Like

This is AMAZING!!! HAHA!!

5 Likes

10 Likes

Just watched the vid on youtube. Pretty historic! Gary is the GOAT!

2 Likes

Cool thread guys.

Hahaā€¦ isnā€™t that million dollar thing from that mtg guy?

Also Scott dresses similar to me as wellā€¦ just shorts and chilled. :blush: I think in one of his youtube videos, i even had the same shirt as Scott once lol

ahhā€¦ im just waiting to see what people with photoshop skills can post next.

Please make this into a banner :grin:

What Iā€™m trying to understand is why did this guy invest into something he is never going to see a return on? Didnā€™t Gary say he is NEVER selling these? Maybe Gary can chime in

1 Like

Well if the guy is as close a friend as Gary says he isā€¦ Iā€™m sure he knows what heā€™s doing and getting himself into lol

1 Like

Hey brother.
Heā€™s a long time friend and weā€™ve partnered in other non PokĆ©mon things before. We speak all the time and he visits often. Our families are close too. So itā€™s fun for him to involve himself with what Iā€™m doing and I canā€™t complain either:)

1 Like

Dudeā€¦youā€™re my hero lol.

1 Like

Unreal amount of cash and it makes me love the hobby even more! Thanks and keep it up guys. Very cool deal @garyis2000 and @smpratte

1 Like

Does he at least get the cards on weekends or something? Haha

1 Like

Best caption/meme, using below pic, wins a one on one sit down with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un at the next No Korean Pokemon Summit.

3 Likes

9 Likes

19 Likes

The greatest Pokemon trade deal in the history of Pokemon trade deals.

1 Like

That was just a hands-down great video on a historic trade and a deep friendship. I am glad to have experienced that during my short time on this Earth. Good for you guys!

sigh

5 Likes