French Magikarp Collection

Wow, what a collection. Congratulations on your recent additions, those are some amazing cards!

I’ve just remembered something I’ll share with you because it makes me laugh every time I think of it. This is Magikarp’s Pokédex entry from the latest Pokémon Sword game:

“It is virtually worthless in terms of both power and speed. It is the most weak and pathetic Pokémon in the world.”

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say the snap karp is fake. The corners look too rounded and the colours are too dark/saturated though that could just be the lighting making it look like that.

I’ll have to agree with that. All your remarks seem valid. It’s also worth considering how the Snap Karp - feel free to correct me if I’m wrong - has never been seen in the wild since it was distributed in 1999. Therefore I highly doubt it would just show up here in a collection thread with little to no fanfare.

1 Like

Haha efectively the snap is a reproduction just to decorate my collection.

She’s on the pictur to make a little joke

2 Likes

Damn. Was hoping you actually had found a way to get one.

Having one would be crazy x)

Skyridge Reverse US Finaly in ma collection :heart_eyes:
2 Italian TOPPS

4 Likes

New items in my collection
Magnet Magikarp, Sleeve, 3 new code and GolfBall :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Well this warmed my heart right up. :sob:

1 Like

Took me a moment to realize what was so special about those sleeves. Love them! Never seen those before.

Man holy… funny enought this is exactly my collection goal with karp, so shocked to see it almost complete here, I will save this thread as a reference. Congrats and its amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you, good luck, it’s a sublime collection =) but there are some really complicated cards to find

2 Likes

My new showcase :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

What a great display for the karp, congrats!

1 Like

Hello

New cards in my collection.

Very happy to find this base set spanish 1999-2000

Various cards and a spanish jumbo

5 Likes

This is an incredible collection! I admire your dedication!

1 Like

New item in my collection, is
my favorite item now =)

8 Likes

This is my kind of collection! You’ve even got the various serial codes for the ex era cards! Very well done!

I look forward to seeing more progress. :blush:

1 Like

Yes he provided a very valuable guide that I will also try to follow. To get every karp printed is also my goal.

1 Like

Hello, new items in my collection.

I am really happy to have this Unikarp pins :heart_eyes:

Next goal THE card !

8 Likes