French, German and Italian Pokémon card groups and forums?

Hi all,

I am trying to connect with French, German and Italian Pokémon card collectors. Can anyone recommend any decent Facebook groups, forums, places on Reddit etc where I can find groups specific to those languages? Especially any which are good for selling purposes.

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

Chris

5 Likes

Hi, I collect these. I don’t belong to any other groups, though.

2 Likes

For Italian: Telegram: Contact @PokemonMarketMakeawish This is the market group, but they have a chat group. Be careful, more than 10k messages per day!!

3 Likes

I have found very few French groups or forums. If you find any please post them!

There is a mostly dead French Discord channel for a Youtuber named Pokémat: Potes And Toys

There is a French forum here that I haven’t really tried much with before: Pokécardex - Forum - Page d’accueil

1 Like

Also curious. I am an American that likes collecting other language cards.

2 Likes

Since nobody has answered for Germany so far and that kinda confirms my personal impressions: I don’t think these groups are a major factor here in Germany, I know that there is one general group where you can sell & trade cards etc (this one) and I know another one specifically for PSA submissions, but from my impressions most of the selling happens more on like Instagram, on conventions or of course the usual selling platforms like eBay or Kleinanzeigen (and obviously Cardmarket). I could be wrong though since I’m not in any groups myself and don’t use Facebook, so I might just not have encountered some major groups which may exist.

3 Likes

Thank you. Also interested in some German groups that share deals and news. Curious about your recommendations. Thank you.

Well you can follow Pokédachi, keep an eye on r/PokemonDe and follow Gamestop and Smyths Toys on social media. You could also regularly have a look at their websites as well as the ones of Müller and Rossmann (every discount shown there even when the product is out of stock online should apply to the physical stores too). There aren’t that many deals for Pokémon TCG products in Germany though.

1 Like

There is this Facebook group for French.

1 Like

The best two groups for Facebook for Italians are; Pokemon Station and Pokemon Prestige

1 Like

The best facebook group for French is ‘’ La Ferme "