FREE EPIC EEVEELUTIONS GIVEAWAY! Japan-International-Trade

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE COOLEST MEMBER OF E4 and WHY ?

Scott has put so much of his time into validating Pokemon TCG to the collecting world; it’s impossible to not have his name surface when you discuss with other collectors about the hobby. He has that superstar status, but is easy to approach and hold a conversation with.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO COLLECT and WHY?

1st edition and Promo Eevee/lution cards. I’ve probably spent around 10 Grand in the past 2 month on those lol. A kind person brought me back the Plushie Poncho Eevees from Japan yesterday, the floodgates are weakening on that front… As for why, it’s a combination of good old nostalgia and sticking to favourites to keep the goal as reachable as possible.

May I have the 27th slot? :wink:

1 Like

I think that RayquazaTCG is the coolest member, since well he’s collection is rayquazas… so beautiful!

I really like collecting Gold Star PSA 9s and stamped EX series cards (like the regional promos, the gym promos, and the professor promos) Probably because they are semi-hard to acquire and the EX promo are pretty interesting.

Thanks for gooding a giveaway! They are always super cool! May I have number 22. Thank you

1 Like

Fave thing to collect pokemon cards of favorite pokemon and awesome ultra rares (secret cards, hyper rainbows, cosplay pikachu promos). Also love collecting plush, pins, figures, anything of fave pokemon. Faves are mew, mewtwo, all feline pokemon (inc arcanine cuz i think of them as more tiger like), shaymii, cyndaquil, togedemaru, sandslash, eevolutions, raikou, entei, lugia, and of course charizard.

Coolest member of E4, easily japanime, he’s very knowledgeable about the old school PKMN TCG scene and has helped me with some purchases from Y!J flawlessly; he’s pleasant to talk to and is a great guy overall.

Favorite thing to collect? Easily Pokemon cards and also wristwatches as I’m a big fan of vintage Rolex watches; for Pokemon more specifically the older promos and only from the first 251 Pokemon, I’ve made a few exceptions but only because they include a PKMN from the 1st or 2nd gen in the art.

I’ll take number 43. Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Coolest member would be @ray by far. He is not shy about his love towards smpratte and his ignorance. He represents the part of the community which we are aiming to create. It doesn’t matter how stupid or ridiculous your problems/questions might be just share it with the community and learn from the community. Even more he shows that being a public smpratte lover is not a bad thing. He is the symbol for all smpratte lovers to get out of their shells and raise their voices!

SMPRATTE IS LOVE SMPRATTE IS LIFE!

My favorite things to collect? Definitely Nenechicken coupons. If you collect 10, you will get free beer and around $8 discount on your next order.

Just to make it clear. I’m being totally serious.

6 Likes

We can all sit here and post about Scott and Gary all day but are they really the coolest? Highly doubtful. There’s certainly a lot of cool people, but here are people who deserve a shoutout in no particular order.

@masonkampe who seemingly disproportionately likes my posts more than anyone else. You have some great taste!

@teraz for contributing some high-quality opinion posts and for hooking me up with some sweet cards.

@rethe for being the best lurker and secretly having bunch of pretty dope cards.

And finally the enigma who is @nine . They are always posting crazy cool stuff on instagram and I feel like they have a lot of hidden knowledge that most English collectors are not privy to.

I can do shout out to a bunch Discord people but maybe another time…

I like to collect friends so feel free to let me know if you want to help me grow my collection!

Dibs on spot #57

6 Likes

I dislike all of you so I can’t find any of you cool.

7 Likes

Coolest? @pokemonsyndicate

why? the inner machinations of @pokemonsyndicate 's mind are a conundrum.

my favorite thing to collect? if I’m being perfectly honest, cannabis. because I like different strains for their varying therapeutic effects.

but in terms of pokemon. my favorite item to try to collect is Team Rocket error dragonite. It’s so elusive and hard to find in good condition.

#8 please!

1 Like

Well, I’ll have to join the masses of new members and say Scott’s the coolest member of E4. I’m still not sure how I stumbled upon his YouTube channel but it was a true miracle and I’m grateful for it. Scott was also the first person I ever bought a single from on eBay, a wonderful holo-back ‘please trade’, as a gift for one of my friends.

To be honest, I just have a horrible track record of saving money, and I want anything and everything that says limited edition on it (pokemon just so happens to be a favorite childhood memory with wonderful rare cards waiting to be in my possession).

I have a wonderful library of limited edition movie prints framed and hiding in the corners of both my sad apartment as well as my parents (literally none of them are on my walls). The posters come from a website called Mondotees and I encourage all of you to check it out! They have prints with perhaps 400 copies that sell out in seconds.

I also have a small collection of vinyls, once again all limited editions, of my favorite bands, singers, and soundtracks.

Also another side note I don’t own a record player, so like the posters they are collecting dust :’)

At least I go through my mounds of pokemon cards occasionally :blush:

Wonderful giveaway and I’d love to pick number 95, because I’m a baby and was born then.

Therapeutic? For what condition?

I have used it for a many conditions, namely insomnia, but it’s also helpful for stomach aches, headaches, and anxiety relief. I use it for all these things, but the main reason is for insomnia. I’ve had really bad insomnia for the past several years that sort of happened out of know where in my early 20s. Cannabis allows me to sleep.

Not cool? Just because I’m older than everyone doesn’t mean I’m not cool lol.
I collect Pokemon. That’s cool.
I have a wife 20 years younger than me. That’s cool.
Plus, I was even cool when I was younger. I had my own Motorcycle club…The Brotherhood.
So there :sunglasses:
That’s me seated…

6 Likes

Holding the skull of the last guy who doubted his coolness… freaky!

3 Likes

Or maybe the skull of another guy trying to buy first edition charizards… In the olden days.

1 Like

Coolest is me.

Best thing to collect is my own quotes.

Too many cool members to name just one, so I’ll name a few specifically based on efour contributions :blush:
-Shizzlemetimbers, cool gyarados collection and Photoshop wizard for the site
-Acebren, one of the best and my favourite collection thread I thoroughly enjoyed looking through when I first joined
-Gottaketchumall, just for that awesome google docs spreadsheet of psa data he made, most used tool I turn to when I purchase graded cards
-Cullers, Very knowledgeable member and enjoy reading his straight-forward/witty responses

I personally love collecting blisters, low pop psa cards or just set collecting in general. Also love collecting unique special cards/product that cant so easily be obtained on ebay, something that I believe Charlie(churlocker) enjoys as well :blush:

I will take 21, thank you for the giveaway Andrew :grin:

2 Likes

I have to admit Gary, that’s definitely cool. BUT the coolest of the cool don’t feel the need to defend or justify how cool they are :sunglasses:

I hope you infused some of your coolness into that grass energy you sent me BTW :wink:

1 Like

@ray

1 Like

This is so hard… I like this entire community as a whole. @smpratte because of his knowledge and he’s the founder of this forum. Without him, none of us would be here either. @regigigagod for all his amazing misprint posts, which is something I used to collect way in the past for Yu-Gi-Oh, so it’s always cool when he posts something new. @scratchdesk for helping me out every once in a while, and also finding new variations for the Base Pikachu I wasn’t even aware of (which is saying something :wink: ). @charchu , @shizzlemetimbers , @xzini , and many many more for all their amazing collection updates and same enthusiasm as me when it comes to collecting. I can probably name halve the forum in this post…

But if I really have to name one, it’s probably @justinator . His collection was a real inspiration for my Pikachu collection that I have today, and he’s also the reason why I joined this forum about two years ago. Without him I wouldn’t even have known the existence of many of the Pikachus I have in my collection today.

Well, Pikachus, Sevipers, and Mimikyus obviously. :blush: Seviper and Mimikyu are my favorite Pokémon. And Pikachu simply has the most cards, which is something to keep collecting for a long time. Especially all the Base Pikachu variations is a cool thing to collect.

Thanks for doing this give-away, @kkthxbai . And thanks to all who’ve selected me as the coolest member so far. :grin:

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes

freaking love nene chicken… miss that shiet in perth australia. pretty hard to find in Australia, and i dont think there is any in japan… >.<“”"

1 Like