FREE EPIC EEVEELUTIONS GIVEAWAY! Japan-International-Trade

Hey guys,

Hope all is going sweet on E4.

Thought i’d do a giveaway here, just as a thanks to Scott and the admin team, and the great community he has been created over the years. Happy to be apart of the gang for almost 4 years now here. Met over 10+ members in person face to face, and it’s always a great experience to chit chat Pokemon or go Pokemon hunting in Japan together.

For those who may not know about me;

• I am a small collector from Australia originally. Been collecting trading cards since 1993 ish :zipper_mouth_face: , Pokemon since 1999, and have been selling Pokemon Merchandise for over 9 years on my webstore.

• I now live and reside in Japan since 2016, to explore Japan, travel, and get used to the new culture here :stuck_out_tongue: . I also aim to try and help bring Pokemon collectables cheaper to the western world, hosting many 99 cent PSA 10 auctions monthly.

• Favourite Pokemon is Gengar, and favourite thing to collect is maybe the oldschool sealed :open_mouth: Nintendo Gameboy games / and old vintage Pokemon Japanese toys from 1996-2000 *back in the days of the FAT Pikachu… :unamused: *

GIVING AWAY = 8 X SEALED EEVEELUTION JAPANESE POKEMON CENTER PROMO CARDS, THE ENTIRE SET SHOWCASED BELOW!

**HOW TO ENTER = JUST WRITE BELOW,

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE COOLEST MEMBER OF E4 and WHY ?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO COLLECT and WHY?**

**HOW IT WILL BE DRAWN = I will take everybodies username who has commented here, and make a list from 1-xxx whatever number of people comment. Each commentor gets 1 slot only. Then will do a random number generator, and whatever number comes up wins.

CUTOFF / DRAW DATE =When it hits Thursday Midnight in Japan UTC+09:00, time is up. So i will drawFriday 17th - NOVEMBER - 2017

Rules - 25 post minimum***this was approved by Scott a little while ago, so hopefully it is still okay to run this. :blush:

Have an awesome week ahead !! ^^

Entrants:

1. elam18

2. 1by1collector

3. binx345

4. leejiho

5. milhouse

6. PokemonChina

7. 'M

8. teraz

9. ivindicatei

10. pieterpie

11. Quuador

Reina Sierpe

1. cardcolle

2. acebren

Shizzlemetimbers

1. stephneechan

2. PokemonTrader

3. xzini

4. genosha

5. Not Zelda Gilroy

6. aquaz

7. sandmantheendless

8. crzy55

9. god

10. Unhallowed

11. gottaketchumall

12. nysyr

13. benoit489

29.Pierce

1. Miracle Gro

2. geg89

3. joshius

4. landedsources

5. carrot

6. Train of Thought

7. cujucuyo

8. binx345

49.ptccards

1. ssjc

2. PkmnFlyingMaster

3. definitelynotditto

4. freshasfck

5. ray

6. slippingjimmy

7. poken00b88

8. mthursty

9. scarshield

10. sgpokecollect

10 Likes

Coolest member of the fourum is Gary, because OG status.

My favorite thing to collect is the TCG. I love cards, beautiful artwork in the palm of my hand, lustrous holographic foil is stunning, delicate and beautiful & just great pieces in general. Also because cardboard smells great.

I want slot 7 please.

1 Like

I also vote @garyis2000 . He’s a living legend. He’s the first and only that offered to help with my noob collection a couple months back when I first joined this community. He also made sure I’d avoid customs duties, which I didn’t even ask for. He’s a very fair dealer for a grumpy old man. :grin:

This is so generous of you, though I think the coolest member should earn a prize too!

I like to collect cards of my childhood, mostly base set as that’s what I was buying/playing with at the time(1999-2000). I’m currently a big fan of Shadowless, the poor man’s 1st ed set. I also think sealed product makes for great display pieces, but knowing myself I couldn’t keep them sealed for very long. lol

Edit: 88, please? Thank you kind Sir.

1 Like

Shizzlemetimbers and Quador for their splendid guides.
I love to collect base art charizard for it’s classic artwork and pikachu (can’t resist the adorable mouse)
Thank you for this wonderful giveway.
I’ll take 9 if you don’t mind.

3 Likes

Coolest member? I’d need to say… Pokesynd
Why? He’s just the bestington at collectin all the noraritans!

I love collecting the art academy cards because of the relationships I’ve built over the years with the artists, the lack of distribution and how rare they are. These will surpass most cards in the future for value. I’ve already been offered $10k for my 13 cards.

I’d love slot 17 please.

2 Likes

Coolest member hmmm… @kkthxbai of course for setting up this giveaway! :wink:

Also big thanks to @pokemontrader for that guide to yahoo japan auctions!

Favourite thing to collect oddly isn’t Pokemon cards for me. I should probably leave already :stuck_out_tongue: but I’ve always collected random key rings from every country I visit. Provides nice memories to look back on. Apart from that my favourite cards to collect in the Pokemon TCG have been the gold stars! I really got back into collecting during the ex era. The artwork of those cards and rarity make them my top pick.

Thanks for setting up this giveaway! 23 for me.

1 Like

oh it doesn’t have to be pokemon haha… yeah i love to collect xmen and marvel related cards and goods as well. And oldschool games. so all good man ^^

i think the rings is badass.

1 Like

Coolest member has to be : @mkpokecc

Why? Gotta support my fellow vets

Favorite thing to collect?
Its gotta be those mid 2000’s Japanese Victory medals.
They tell an awesome story and are one of a kind.
And also extremely underrated imo.

Thanks for the Giveaway man!

Slot 54. :ninja:

2 Likes

Coolest Member? Probably smpratte. Very informed, down to earth, helpful and one of the few people on here capable of arguing without resorting to attacks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Favorite thing to collect? For me, currently, since I JUST started collecting again, I have to say Shining Legends. The Shining mons are very nostalgic to me and I collected them back in the day. I only just started getting back into the hobby again and Shining Legends is a nice looking set to collect that isn’t as expensive as a car. :grin: I’ll probably move on to something harder to collect afterwards.

Also, I’ll take Spot 13!

6 Likes

It’s so hard to say who is my favorite member of the forum. Obviously Scott has my respect for being the founder of the site and having such a great knowledge for the hobby in general. But honestly I like how most of the members here have great and different personalities and it’s one of the reasons why I like to visit here. We have a great community and I’m happy to be part of it. I could list so many members I have respect for so I just want to thank everyone for being awesome and making E4 an enjoyable experience. Sometimes there is some drama and what not but hey, that’s normal sometimes when we are all so passionate about our hobby.

My favorite things to collect are cards of my favorite Pokemon and cards with artwork that I like, plus ex-series sets in general. And I always buy a booster box of each new Japanese set and try to complete the basic set which is basically guaranteed with today’s boxes (what I mean with basic set is all commons, uncommons and holos). I do that because they look nice together in a binder.

I would like to have slot 18. It’s my favorite number and also my birthday lol :blush:

2 Likes

Coolest member is probably @shizzlemetimbers because of his excellent image editing skills and his largely dedicated Gyarados collection (seriously… that mint SNAP Gyarados is top 10 on the site).

Favorite thing to collect is the Lv. X cards. I have most of them and they look great all together in a binder. They are superior to ex and EX cards in my opinion, but that may be because I grew up with them. Also Shadowless, the best set.

I’ll take number 30.

4 Likes

coolest member = you for this awesome giveaway! smpratte and japanime get much kudos too. please give me slot 45.

2 Likes

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE COOLEST MEMBER OF E4 and WHY ?

@garyis2000 because he’s an awesome guy that helped me in the beginning and he has awesome sweat pants (won’t be letting it go anytime soon)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO COLLECT and WHY?

Right now, I like to collect Peanuts items because I love the old school peanut gang!

but Pokemon related: the pokemon Game boy games.

2 Likes

Well, since I’m fairly new on this site, I’d have to say smpratte is my favourite person on the forum. His enthusiasm for the hobby is fantastic.

I like collecting unique cards aka cards that you can show someone and they would be like ‘Where the hell is that from?’

1 Like

If you said the cutest member I’d have to vote for myself but in this case I’d say Dan and Scott for having the foresight to create a site for true collectors. Years ago they convinced(forced) me to become a member of their new site…UPCCC, which evolved into e4.
And to all our other great members, thanks for putting up with my eccentricities. You all deserve top billing:)

I’ll pick #20

Favorite collectible? Charizard’s and 1920s science fiction pulps.

4 Likes

Coolest member of e4 is surely @ray because smpratteyolocumswag post was dope

4 Likes

Not sure about coolest members, but (when he was still posting…) Fourthstar had such an amazing thread. The scans made the cards look gorgeous, besides, original ex cards are the most nostalgic for me!

I enjoy collecting “Delta Species” cards, many of those are my favorite cards ever for a bunch of different pokemon, even the RH c/uc. The dual type on some of those cards is a bonus!

Thanks for the giveaway :blush:

I’ll take number 10 if available

1 Like

Thanks for the vote! im gonna vote for smpratte because hes amazing obviously LOL what kind of fanclub chairman would i be if i didnt.
But in all seriousness, he has stepped in a few of my posts to save me from my naivety lol

I love to collect amiibo! I have a special case just for the gold mario amiibo lol (had to fill it with something…)

Edit: Can i have 71 please! (not sure if we can choose)

3 Likes

Difficult choice, but I’ll have to say Scott. His youtube videos helped me take the plunge and blow more than 30k usd in a month - and it’s generally quite hard to make me spend on anything. Maybe the rise in Pokemon card prices is partially due to bigger collectors being influenced by Scott’s videos and competing for the big cards. I really wouldn’t be surprised - I know I was.

Funny story, my gf and I increasingly often watch his videos on Saturday date nights, just to learn more about Pokemon.

Gary is also extremely cool for being The OG, and his presence on Pawn Stars and contribution in big auctions likely helped drive the flagship cards and hence the rest of the hobby. He is also the first person, and only person, I’ve bought cards on efour from. F&f anytime with such a highly respected and important individual in the community.

I’d like #100 please (: Also, as a non-US buyer, many thanks for your shipping fees - wish all sellers charged like you did.

2 Likes

Entering on @dragonite 's post.
#37 since she doesn’t have 25 post count and i don’t wanna join :]

Apparantly she didn’t realise there was a post requirement.

I like most people here, no one is getting special treatment muhahaha.

:^)