Favorite Popular Pokémon

Thought it would be fun to see who e-4 thought was the most popular of all the popular Pokémon

• Pikachu
  • Evee
  • Charizard
  • Blastoise
  • Venusaur
  • Dragonite
  • Gyrados
  • Mewtwo
  • Mew
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Umbreon
  • Espeon
  • Rayquaza
  • Lucario
  • Greninja

0 voters

3 Likes

Most popular? Or my favorite?

Pikachu is probably the most popularly across everyone on Earth, but Mew is probably my personal favorite.

1 Like

Tyranitar is my favorite but as far as overall popular I’d say Pikachu! Although in Japan Lucario is very popular :eyes:

Whichever one you like!

If people interpret the question differently then the results will be insignificant. My favorite of the Pokemon listed is Umbreon, but I voted for Pikachu because I think it is the most popular. Others may vote for their favorite rather than which pokemon they think is the most popular.

2 Likes

Gyarados in 4th. Not bad not bad.

1 Like

Pikachu is both my personal favorite, and in my opionion the ‘most popular’ accross the world by virtue of being the mascot and being the only Pokémon a lot of non-fans are able to name; but he has been falling in the actual fan popularity polls the last couple times I have seen one - usually losing the top spots to Charizard, Mewtwo, and Greninja.

I think those surveys are also skewed by people not wanting to sound basic and having Pikachu as a favorite though.

2 Likes

Surprised to see Mew currently ahead of Charizard :heart: the way it should be.

My favorite on this list is Dragonite.

Most popular? Charizard. Most recognizable? Pika Pika.

Well it looks like pikachu wins worn charizard in second place with a surprise by mew in third.