Favorite Pokemon Trainer?

Either Lance or Red, im undecided as to which though.

3 Likes

Oh man i never really put 2 and 2 together, but an english Ross’s Wailmer character rare would be so cool!

2 Likes

I would say Lance by far. The first time I saw him make mince meat of Team Rocket with his Dragonite blew my mind. Bad Pokemon, hyper beamed. Bad person, hyper beamed. Obstacle, hyper beamed. Nature, hyper beamed. Space and time, hyper beamed. Awesome.

5 Likes

7aedd88fdf4e9437a352ba1132907a67_5cc7377c_500

1 Like

Gary Oak, always had cooler Pokémon than Ash. Great story arc through the years too

3 Likes

2 Likes

Any trainer with a Dragonite is top tier.

4 Likes

For me, it’s gotta be Red. I’ll never forget when you face off against him in Gold/Silver later on:

On the anime/story side, I also really like Sabrina. I thought for Pokemon, she had a pretty complex/interesting story to her at times, and she actually seemed like a really tough trainer to take on:

7 Likes

i don’t really have strong feelings about characters, but some of my favorites are karen, cynthia, cogita, grusha, or rika. just kinda depends on how i’m feeling

1 Like

4 Likes

Gladion and Volo for me

1 Like

For all time it’s Ash.

Anime also Ash.

For games it’s Gold

Love this guy right here

1 Like

Lance!

2 Likes

There are a lot of trainers but Cheren is my favourite with Cynthia 2nd.
Side Note: I find it interesting and fun how he keeps on readjusting or touching his tie in Pokemon Masters

I like Larry quite a bit from the new games. The business man meme is a pretty neat idea. Norman from gen 3 is cool as well. I always liked how he is your actual father in the games. I always struggled fighting his Slaking…

The Legendary Red.

But I am also fond of Gold and Silver. Surprisingly, I do like Arven too.

1 Like

I would think Cynthia is the most iconic. Reputation for destroying your whole team.

Yo, I’m playing through HGSS again, and Karen keeps wooping my butt! Her houndoom in that game is ludicrous tier! She’s definitely a favorite of mine as far as design and them goes. The silver grey hair is a nice alternative to the typical high-contrast colors.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

1 Like

Really put Cynthia in C tier

1 Like