Favorite card under $5? 2024 edition

10 Likes

might be a little over $5 now but

6 Likes

Wow, this thread is good! I like this snorlax, as it reminds me of myself (snorlax) and my cat (pidgey). The moment I lay down, I have a visitor like this.

11 Likes

Another great one not mentioned yet is this beautiful Shinji Kanda promo :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Basically for me: All Art Rare cards by Komiya under $5

5 Likes

I absolutely love these two cards! Both from the Scarlet & Violet Promo, both under $5

4 Likes

First pickup in a while. This and Suicune from Arita are two of my top 10 favorites. Swirl makes it even better.

8 Likes

Oh wow :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

And im back with more lol
Pretty much any 3 of the peelable ditto cards. Around 2 USD a piece

the etched metal mew card is super cool for around 3 or 4 USD

and then what i lovingly call the “put em up” ditto around 3 usd

Hes gonna knock you out :bell::bell::boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

12 Likes

No idea who this trainer is, but this card always stood out to me from Crown Zenith.

5 Likes

Gardenia is the 2nd Gym Leader [Grass-type] you encounter in the Sinnoh region games - Diamond, Pearl & Platinum

6 Likes

Genesect Promos (231 and 232/BW-P). Beautiful cards with shattered glass holographic lamination over the mirror foil. And it features the shiny genesect! I love this card!

9 Likes

Just saw this! Yes I’m pretty sure it’s a brand new art, the japanese gym promos of the past few years have been pretty cheap, easy to collect, and beautiful arts imo. This one also has a corresponding quagsire art.

7 Likes

Since I’m on the wooper train… woop woop

7 Likes

Nice card. Love those Cosmo foils

2 Likes

Only $4.05 on tcgplayer. Quite a steal considering it’s the next moonbreon.

SV04_EN_216

12 Likes