Fake sealed Plasma Blast box?

This is exactly how I feel about it. What he does with the box at this point is not what you are rating him on. You are giving a rating about YOUR experience. Because he was so kind and apologetic, it wouldn’t be right to give him a negative reference. While it was a disappointment to you, you are out nothing and he assumed the total loss on the deal. He’s been an A+ person to deal with, from what I can see hear. So no feedback is definitely the way to go.

1 Like

I would agree with Scott. No feedback would be the best.

I’m not quite convinced either way. I really don’t plan to pursue it any further, but the discussion is interesting.

I understand where you’re coming from, and your desire to protect others from potential bad deals is noble. But it’s not your duty — and in this case, I think it would be unfair to the seller.

He or she apologized and handled the return in a professional, mature manner. If you were to leave negative feedback, it would come off as vindictive and immature.

I believe that’s the whole point of feedback. It puts the duty of rating sellers, based on several categories, in the hands of the buyers; so, I have to disagree with you on the first comment. Also, if people didn’t care as much as it seems right now, I wouldn’t have had several requests for his name/listing. That is why I suggested a neutral rating; it wouldn’t necessarily implicate him/her, but it just puts it out there that there was, at least, a minor issue. This is why I also mentioned it wasn’t a huge deal, but what if this had been a much larger transaction where the seller loses a big chunk of money?

I am actually pleased with how nice he’s been. Despite this, looking at the evidence tells me he got caught doing something he thought he could get away with; just because someone is apologetic after he/she gets caught doesn’t mean that the bad action goes away. If this was the case, there would be about 5 people in each federal prison.

We both have a similar amount of feedback. Maybe he thought my low feedback equated to a lack of knowledge? It’s just as easy to assume that as it is to assume he was clueless. Why assume one but not the other? I just want to know why you would give the benefit of the doubt to the seller here.

1. Isn’t that the type of person that would think it’s reasonable to do this in the first place?

2. If this was the case, it would have been much easier to say 36 booster packs in a box that is unsealed rather than ‘a brand new, unopened, sealed booster box’ along with a factory-sealed picture that didn’t belong to him/her.

3. See number 1.

4. wat

5. Of course the person made it right. What would anyone do after getting caught trying to screw with someone, especially involving money? Apologize. “More than they needed?” What part of this entire situation did he go out of his/her way? He sold me a fraudulent, misleading listing, and returned my money. This sounds pretty standard to me.

Other positive feedback does not mean the person is incapable of trying to mislead a buyer, just as everything that’s happened doesn’t necessarily mean this seller is guilty. Like I mentioned, I’m just curious to hear peoples’ thoughts, because I can guarantee if this happened to anyone here, the first thing would be, “Wow, I got scammed… this sucks.”

-sigh-

Significant contribution to the discussion.

I’m locking this thread because I feel like there has been a fair amount of response to the original question and this is going nowhere.
Ultimately, @dontbeapokekid, it is up to you. But the general, educated consensus is that you should not leave feedback. There is nothing more people can tell you.

Best of luck to you. Congratulations on your refund.

1 Like